AP discounts

regi

<font color=green>Cajun Princess</font><br><font c
i have just purchased annual passes for the first time so please forgive my ignorance. i have heard of the resorts giving an ap discount, but i dont know anything about it. how much of a discount is it? is it available all the time or only certain times? how would i get information on whether or not it will be available to me when i am going? thanks for any info you can provide.

AP discounts can be some of the largest available on Disney resorts. Currently, discounts are only available through 10/2 and are running at approximately 30% off of rack rates I believe. Last Thanksgiving, we saved about 45% off rack rates at BC. The easiest way to check is at www.mousesavers.com. Click on the Disney Resorts link. Happy hunting!

WOW! thanks for the info. those are terrific discounts. i hope i can get one for october. thanks again.

I just signed up as a passholder because of the excellent deal I go at AKL. For a standard room I paid $963 for 7 nights. We can't afford the upgrade right now or we would have goton the savanah view for $1313. I got this from mousesavers with the code. Until I have them the code they quoted me the 30%. I'm not sure if I can give codes on here, but you can get it from mousesavers. I'm also not sure what dates it applies to, but we're going in August and I hjust reserved the room 2 days ago. Have a great time.

I'm relatively new to AP's as well but I believe that Disney does not always offer AP discounts in October. Last year, they did offer the discounts in October however because business was way down. We are planning a short trip before our passes expire in mid-November and wanted to go in October as well. However, we may book reservations for late September instead (there is an excellent code available for GA residents; even better than AP!) and then see what happens for October. If AP rates are announced, we can simply cancel the Sept ressies and book for Oct.

I saved $110/night off our rooms in January at the BEach club. We were out of DVC points for a spur of the moment trip, and I asked about AP discount - and it really saved us a lot, and we had a beach view also.

Always ask when making reservations, as they won't necessarily come out and tell you, and they aren't always highly advertised.

Tourism was way down last fall/winter. I think that was the reason for the discounts. They typically don't offer them October, November or December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter