AP discounts?

ilovefh

Is it Disney time yet?
Are there any discounts for AP passes? When I bought mine it was the buy one year, get one year free promo and my pass expires in Feb and DH's expires this summer. Are there any promos like this going on?

ETA: Can I buy the power pass and upgrade to the preferred if I find I want to go on the black out dates?

Are there any discounts for AP passes? When I bought mine it was the buy one year, get one year free promo and my pass expires in Feb and DH's expires this summer. Are there any promos like this going on?

ETA: Can I buy the power pass and upgrade to the preferred if I find I want to go on the black out dates?

you can call the ap hotline and go to the ap website for upcoming possible promos.

my ap was to have expired in mid october.
i called in august and was given a 3 month extension after my renewal date by doing my renewal in advance.

call and find out if you can get any free months added on to your ap if you renew now.
the renewal date will begin when yours expires in feb with the free months tacked on if there are any freebies out there for it.

you can upgrade a power pass to a preferred pass.

you can't renew to a power pass now if you are trying to use your preferred pass for it.

power passes begin at the beginning of the year.
you would be better off with the preferred pass.
is your spouses ap a preferred one? power ap?

if his is the preferred pass, it would be a loss of money to buy the power one as his replacement if i figure it right.
you would have his preferred pass valid thru the summer.
the power one you would buy would only pick up the rest of this year.

but, if you are not going during any black out dates, maybe it doesn't matter then.

i don't know the current price of the power passes.
my renewal price with tax for my preferred was $117.20. i received 15 months on that price renewal.

Im giving this a bump and wondering if there are any current resident Annual preferred pass discounts where you get some months free. Not talking about renewal , it would be for a new florida resident.

I saw a few years back a burger king promo , where you buy one year , get a second year free. I know this is no longer valid , but was wondering
if there is anything like that available now.

Any specials ?

thanks,

June

currently, no specials run into 2010 with the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in the making. There is a designed effort not to offer promotions right now that extend the pass into potential Harry Potter time.

Im giving this a bump and wondering if there are any current resident Annual preferred pass discounts where you get some months free. Not talking about renewal , it would be for a new florida resident.

I saw a few years back a burger king promo , where you buy one year , get a second year free. I know this is no longer valid , but was wondering
if there is anything like that available now.

Any specials ?

thanks,

June
As GSM stated...no specials right now but you never know when a special will pop up...it happens all the time. Just keep checking in.

power passes begin at the beginning of the year.

WHOO,back up the AP boat!!
If I read this right,Power Passes are Jan 1'st till Jan 1'st of the following year??

I get the Power Pass cause my DW gets the Prefered.This way we get the discounts without spending the extra $ we dont have too.We always travel together.

I bought my Power Pass in October.They are not good after Dec 31'st??
I always thought it was from date of activation!!

WHOO,back up the AP boat!!
If I read this right,Power Passes are Jan 1'st till Jan 1'st of the following year??

I get the Power Pass cause my DW gets the Prefered.This way we get the discounts without spending the extra $ we dont have too.We always travel together.

I bought my Power Pass in October.They are not good after Dec 31'st??
I always thought it was from date of activation!!

I think you are good. I used to have Power Passes a few years ago untill it was worth the extra for the perks and discounts of prefered. They alway activated the day you bought them till the following year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter