AP discounts summer rooms

dwight16

DIS Veteran
so i just rebooked for my summer trip on an AP discount i also booked a room for my in laws under my account so it says i can rebook there reservation also they dont have an AP.....can i do this????

oh wow ok i ended up moving my wife into the room and my father in law into mine to make sure we were cool but thanks!

What month are you able to book up until? I'm planning on getting an AP and would like to book a room rate for Oct.

Last edited:
What month are you able to book up until? I'm planning on getting an AP and would like to book a room rate for Oct.

only until end of august....they came out yesterday so my guess is sept to nov will come out 90-100 days before the first day of the promotion it seemed to be released with the Florida resident rate......

I am contemplating purchasing an AP for the additional room discount for our August trip. What's a good site to find what the current AP room discounts are? Thanks!!

The current AP rates for August are 30% off Value and Moderate, and 35% off Deluxe. After that it all depends on if the resort and room type you want are available for your dates.

Is that for all resorts or are some excluded?

There are always exclusions, and some resorts/room types will be unavailable. The best thing to do is call, tell Disney you are considering an AP, and ask what is available for your dates and your desired resort level.

The current AP rates for August are 30% off Value and Moderate, and 35% off Deluxe. After that it all depends on if the resort and room type you want are available for your dates.

By chance can you tell me the rates for July?
Also, are there a lot of rooms under this offer? I'm debating the purchase (I have an end of July - beginning of August trip planned for deluxe resorts).

There are always exclusions, and some resorts/room types will be unavailable. The best thing to do is call, tell Disney you are considering an AP, and ask what is available for your dates and your desired resort level.

No kidding, I can do this? I thought they would tell me just to purchase. Thank you.

No kidding, I can do this? I thought they would tell me just to purchase. Thank you.

I got WL CL at a 15% discount. Was able to move over to CR CL for about a 25% discount. Never hurts to call and ask. But if you do get a good deal, grab it. They don't last long. Good luck- love staying in the Deluxes and a discont helps

Yes - you only need to own the AP on the check in date, not when you book. (Its far easier to phone and ask a CM for AP rates for your dates (v. asking someone here to look them up), because availability for a certain view/resort/dates vary alot, and its easier for you to say to a CM 'ok, how about arrive 1 day later?' or the CM can look for all views at once, or all mods at once. Note that you can't view the AP rates online unless you have an AP in MDE (and not always even then, for me at least!). For example, I'm going to POR in late June. Arriving 1 day later opened up standard and garden view, making the trip $240 less.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter