AP Discount Watch. UPDATE: available to book September 1 - December 24, 2019 and Jan 1-April 25

OKWFan88

Mouseketeer
HI all, can someone be so kind to check on any AP rates for checking in Dec 20, 2019 and check out Dec 22, 2019. Two people preferably a studio with two beds. And if I want to book one but don't have an AP yet but will have one the day I arrive as I will be upgrading my current ticket to AP, I'm assuming I will have to call and book this rate and tell them I will have AP before I check in? Thanks

SarahC97

DIS Veteran
HI all, can someone be so kind to check on any AP rates for checking in Dec 20, 2019 and check out Dec 22, 2019. Two people preferably a studio with two beds. And if I want to book one but don't have an AP yet but will have one the day I arrive as I will be upgrading my current ticket to AP, I'm assuming I will have to call and book this rate and tell them I will have AP before I check in? Thanks
Riviera $713
BWV - $583
OKW - $604
Copper Creek - $526
BLT - $706
Those are the studios, but the only one with two full beds is going to be OKW, the rest are a bed and a pull-out couch. There are a ton of resorts at all levels for those nights. If you want to know something specific, I'm happy to tell you. And yes, you can call and book with an AP discount, but you'll have to have the AP when you check in.

TMEF23

Mouseketeer
Would anyone be able to tell me if the Boardwalk, Wilderness Lodge, Coronado Tower is available/cost from 3/27 to 3/31? I'm trying to determine if purchasing an AP for just myself is worth it to gain the extra discounts. We are planning a longer trip in the summer as well.

• Mome Rath

3 Decade Disney Traveler
    Would anyone be able to tell me if the Boardwalk, Wilderness Lodge, Coronado Tower is available/cost from 3/27 to 3/31? I'm trying to determine if purchasing an AP for just myself is worth it to gain the extra discounts. We are planning a longer trip in the summer as well.
    1 room, checking in the 27th and out the 31st:
    BW: Standard 431, water 535, garden 449 and club levels are available
    WL: Standard not available, Nature 442, Courtyard 469, and club level standard 674
    Coronado: Not showing any availability for any offer, any room (I have no idea if that's possible, but that's what it shows)

Crazyhorse

DIS Veteran
    Great News! For those who may have been stalking MDE for something other than the standard rate on a reservation in December might want to stalk again. After weeks of checking every day, an AP discount finally appeared for our reservation 12/4-12/11/19. The discount took our balance from $6363.02 down to $5157.37! 19% Discount.....Yacht Club, Water View Club Level! Whoo Hoo!

Last edited:

vinotinto

Just Keep Swimming
    Great News! For those who may have been stalking MDE for something other than the standard rate on a reservation in December might want to stalk again. After weeks of checking every day, an AP discount finally appeared for our reservation 12/4-12/11/19. The discount took our balance from $6363.02 down to $5157.37! 19% Discount.....Yacht Club, Water View Club Level! Whoo Hoo!
    Awesome savings! Looks like a last-minute cancellation. That is the beauty of the room only reservation. You can cancel up to 5 days before and you get your full deposit back.

• Mome Rath

3 Decade Disney Traveler
    Could someone please check rates 4/8-4/11/20 for me? Any deluxe resort (family of 5).

thank you!!
    Just looking at 1 room for 5, I did not list suites, or deluxe villas;

Yacht club water view; 593
    Boardwalk deluxe room club level: 924
    Grand FL; outer bldg lagoon; 734 outer bldg theme park; 878 outer bldg standard Club level; 888

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM
    DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS