AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

I would've been able to save $425 off my existing "Gift of Magic" reservation at YC (garden/woods view) if I'd rebooked the same room.

Instead...we cancelled that and booked a split stay. 2/23-2/26 at BWI, a garden cottage (at 35% off), and 2/26-3/2 at GF, outer bldg lagoon view, also at 35% off. We don't have a Disney Visa, so the extra 10% was a pretty big deal and made enough difference that for $1024 more, we could stay at our favorite room on property (the BWI cottage) for a few days and then switch over to the GF and have a pretty nice room as well. :) The price difference between the all-YC stay and the split stay we rebooked at was significantly (for us) higher under the GOM discount -- big enough that we weren't willing to book it under that rate, but felt excited about getting it at the better PH rate.

Thanks to everyone who posted that the rates were out! It is much appreciated. :)

I got $100 off my reservation at the Boardwalk, really not impressed. In the past it was a considerable discount and well worth having an Annual Pass.

The only thing available at PO-R was a Royal Guest Standard View. We are taking our dogs and have regular Garden View so it won't save us any money.

I switched my Garden View room at POFQ for a River View room. Saved $1/night. It looked like the discount was about $20/night cheaper than the Gift of Magic offer for a River View room at POFQ. Still not even close to the crazy AP deal I got in November/December 2017, but I'll take it. I'm excited about the river view room!!

I switched from a Beach Club standard room to a studio. It saved me a whole $15 a night compared to booking through Expedia and getting an eBates rebate. I'm happy to be booked through Disney now, and for the guarantee of a pull-down bed and full size patio/balcony.

They are out. I am not seeing a lot of Deluxe standard or garden availability for my dates. Discounts range from 20% - 35%. A little better than the previous Visa discount.

Offer Details
Book Through
April 27, 2019

Eligibility
Passholder must present a valid Walt Disney World Pass at check-in.

Valid Travel Dates
Stays most nights January 1 through April 27, 2019

Length of Stay Requirements

• Minimum – 1 night
  • Maximum – 14 nights
Important Details

• The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
  • Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
  • Advance reservations required.
  • Length of stay requirements may apply.
  • Cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
  • Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
  • Valid theme park admission or annual pass is required to enjoy the parks.
Resort Hotels Included in This Offer

• Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
  • The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
  • Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
  • Disney's All-Star Music Resort
  • Disney's All-Star Sports Resort
  • Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
  • Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
  • Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
  • Disney's Art of Animation Resort
  • Disney's Beach Club Resort
  • Disney's Beach Club Villas
  • Disney's BoardWalk Inn
  • Disney's BoardWalk Villas
  • Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
  • Disney's Contemporary Resort
  • Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
  • Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
  • Disney's Old Key West Resort
  • Disney's Polynesian Village Resort
  • Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows – Studios only
  • Disney's Pop Century Resort
  • Disney’s Port Orleans – French Quarter
  • Disney's Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
  • Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
  • Disney's Wilderness Lodge
  • Disney's Yacht Club Resort

To book by phone, call (407) 939-6589† and speak with a vacation planning expert or contact your travel agent.

Last edited:
I wasn’t able to modify. I had to cancel my split stay BWI and WL club level and rebook . I only booked BWI cl. I don’t know if I’ll try to do a split again because modifying only works half the time. At least we’re able to cancel online now. I hate calling I have pacience for that. I did save an additional 50 dollars a night. I’m guessing I got about 35% off.

Sadly, my general public discount for BC over Presidents Day weekend is actually better than the AP discount, by about $100 a night. I did save about $15 on our one night ASMu pre-BC stay, and about $150 (total) on our Easter CSR reservation, so that’s better than nothing. The weekend discounts aren’t great, that’s for sure.

They're out and meh. I was able to save $238 on my 8 day reservation. Not great. I'll watch for a better discount and change again.
Searc, may I ask what discounts that might come out are better than AP? They may not apply to us, but sure would like to know, anyway.

I was anxiously awaiting the AP discount that came out this morning, and was able to reduce our cost on our Jan split stay AKL/BC by over $400 from our prior Gift of Magic discount. Honesty, the way things are I didn't expect to be able to get it, but really happy..that will cover our Tables in Wonderland Card plus a few nice dinners.

Hope you all are having a magical day! :goodvibes

I was also obsessively checking for 2019 AP discount since, uhhmmm, the beginning of the month.
Booked OKW for the first weekend in Feb. I agree the discounts were pretty lackluster this time around, but I was almost thinking they wouldn’t happen at all.

I thought the discounts were pretty plentiful for my dates. I'm going the Jan 23-30. I guess I picked a good week.

I find for my dates only premium rooms like CL and suites are discounted at Deluxe resorts. I have BC booked for the first half of my split stay through a TA and I can't come near that rate Disney direct at any Epcot resort.

I've used that TA before, but I wanted Club level and I did get 35% off.
Nice! My first CL stay will be my recently changed GF reservation. The TA asked if I wanted to change BC to CL too, but it was only a 1-bedroom suite under the passholder rate which was almost double my other rate. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Maybe a regular room or a deluxe room! I will keep searching.

I feel like YC will be better with inventory when we get closer to spring. :sail:

Ugh! AP Discount does not help me at all! Still no availability at CBR for the week we are booked. Was hoping they were holding some rooms back for us, but no such luck. I looked at alternate weeks, but the AP price was more than what I'm paying for my current reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!