AP Discount Watch. UPDATE: available to book September 1 - December 24, 2019 and Jan 1-April 25

vinotinto

Just Keep Swimming
****If you don't have an AP, you can call the regular reservations line and ask about AP discount availability for your dates and they will check for you. You must be a Passholder at check-in (i.e., you must have a valid, active AP in your MDE at check-in or present a valid, activated AP at check-in. That is in the fine print that you agree to when you make an AP booking).****

UPDATE October 4
Passholders: Save Up to 35% on Rooms at Select Disney Resort Hotels in Early 2020
pring into all of the fresh fun Walt Disney World Resort has going on in early 2020 by placing yourself in the middle of the magic.

With this offer, Passholders like you can save up to 35% on rooms at select Disney resort hotels for stays most nights January 1 through April 25, 2020.

Book now through April 25, 2020 to take advantage of this offer.
This special offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below. View the chart to explore savings within each Resort Category.

Discounts range by date and resorts: 10% up to 35% off

Book Through
April 25, 2020
Valid Travel Dates
January 1 through April 25, 2020
Important Details
  • The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
  • Savings based on the non-discounted price a non-Annual Passholder pays for the same room.
  • Length of stay requirements may apply.
  • Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
  • Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
  • Advance reservations required.
  • Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
  • Passholders must present a valid Walt Disney World Pass at check-in.
  • Valid admission is required to enjoy theme parks and special events and is not included in this offer.

Passholders: Save Up to 30% on Rooms at Select Disney Resort Hotels This Fall and Holiday Season

September 1 - December 24
Link to offer:
Villas:
For stays most nights 9/1/2019 – 10/3/2019 and 11/10/2019 – 12/24/2019; and stays most Sunday through Thursday nights 10/6/2019 – 11/7/2019​
For stays most Friday and Saturday nights 10/4/2019 – 11/9/2019
Copper Creek Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
30%​
20%​
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House30%20%
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village30%20%
Disney's BoardWalk Villas30%20%
Disney's Old Key West Resort30%20%
Disney's Riviera Resort (for stays starting December 16, 2019)30%20%
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa30%20%
Disney's Beach Club Villas
25%​
20%​
Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge20%20%
Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows – Studios Only20%20%

Deluxe:
For stays most nights 9/1/2019 – 10/3/2019 and 11/10/2019 – 12/24/2019; and stays most Sunday through Thursday nights 10/6/2019 – 11/7/2019​
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
30%​
20%​
Disney's BoardWalk Inn30%20%
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa30%20%
Disney's Yacht Club Resort30%20%
Disney's Beach Club Resort
25%​
20%​
Disney's Contemporary Resort20%20%
Disney's Polynesian Village Resort20%20%
Disney's Wilderness Lodge20%20%

Moderates:
The Cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort
25%​
10%​
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort25%10%
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort25%10%
Disney's Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter20%10%
Disney's Port Orleans Resort – Riverside20%10%

Values:
Disney's All-Star Movies Resort20%10%
Disney's All-Star Music Resort20%10%
Disney's All-Star Sports Resort20%10%
Disney's Disney's Art of Animation Resort20%10%
Disney's Pop Century Resort20%10%

To book by phone, call (407)-939-2830† and speak with a vacation planning expert or contact your travel agent.

Important Details
  • Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
  • Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
  • Advance reservations required.
  • Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
  • Passholders must present a valid Walt Disney World Pass at check-in.
  • Valid admission is required to enjoy theme parks and special events and is not included in this offer.

When will the next discounts come out?
This is when the discounts have come out in previous years:
https://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/#codechart

Last edited:

• FREE Disney World Dining Plan for Kids with 3-Night Stay + Ticket Package
    You can get a FREE dining plan for your kids (ages 3 to 9) when you buy a non-discounted 3-night/3-day package for you and your kid(s) that includes a room at a select Disney Value Resort hotel, theme park tickets and a dining plan. Valid for arrivals most nights from January 1 – March 7, 2020 when you book through January 1, 2020.
    Click Here for Details

• PolyRob

DIS Veteran
    This would be amazing! Looking for a MK resort for the second half of my trip. I have the GF on the general public discount (nothing better under the Chase card yet), but it is still very high. Looking for something slightly better or a different MK resort.

reluctantredhead

DIS Veteran
    I'm waiting too. I currently have the Beach Club booked at 25% off.
    We have YC booked at 25% off. Hoping to get either a better discount or an upgrade from garden view at the same price! Still kicking myself that I didn't book the Garden Cottage at BWI for 40% off when I had the chance for our trip last month! :sad2:

Renee1061

DIS Veteran
    I have CBR booked at rack rate for Feb 3-8. Hoping for an AP discount, but my hopes aren't very high. I tried to add one night the other day (at rack rate) and there was no availability.

cruiser21

DIS Veteran
    I have CBR booked at rack rate for Feb 3-8. Hoping for an AP discount, but my hopes aren't very high. I tried to add one night the other day (at rack rate) and there was no availability.
    There’s very little availability anywhere that week. I’m not sure why.

• vinotinto

Just Keep Swimming
    We have YC booked at 25% off. Hoping to get either a better discount or an upgrade from garden view at the same price! Still kicking myself that I didn't book the Garden Cottage at BWI for 40% off when I had the chance for our trip last month! :sad2:
    Was this with a Pin Code?

twix516

Mouseketeer
    This is only tangentially related to this post, but what is the best method for securing the biggest discount off rooms? I am a new AP holder and will be activating my passes in December. I already know I intend to go again the week after Thanksgiving next year. Do I book the trip now, and then look to apply the bounce back offer discount to my trip in December, and then wait for an AP or Visa holder discount to come out to see which is better? Do I wait to book the bounce back, knowing that I can then change to the AP or Visa discount? Finally, if I might possibly plan quick trips in May and September, do I use the same methods. What discounts are usually available for those times? Thanks in advance for answering my 500 questions!

vinotinto

Just Keep Swimming
    This is only tangentially related to this post, but what is the best method for securing the biggest discount off rooms? I am a new AP holder and will be activating my passes in December. I already know I intend to go again the week after Thanksgiving next year. Do I book the trip now, and then look to apply the bounce back offer discount to my trip in December, and then wait for an AP or Visa holder discount to come out to see which is better? Do I wait to book the bounce back, knowing that I can then change to the AP or Visa discount? Finally, if I might possibly plan quick trips in May and September, do I use the same methods. What discounts are usually available for those times? Thanks in advance for answering my 500 questions!
    The bounceback for next year just came out (I linked the pic of it in the Bounceback FAQ thread) and Thanksgiving is not included (all of October and November are excluded along with major holidays like Christmas, Easter, Memorial Day, Labor Day, weekends Jan-May, etc.). Traditionally, there hasn't been a Visa discount for November dates either, Although that can change. I think your best bet is to book something that you are happy paying rack rate and stay tuned for GP and AP discounts.

There are Bounceback discounts for May and September (again, holidays are blocked out), so I would call when you are onsite in December and book something. You can always change it/cancel it, but once you leave WDW, you can't go back and book the Bounceback.

reluctantredhead

DIS Veteran
    Was this with a Pin Code?
    No, this was an AP rate. Dates were 9/20-9/23. We did a quick trip for the F&W festival, MNSSHP, the AP TSL event, and DAH. I tried to talk H into it, but since it was an unplanned trip he wanted to stick to a lower priced room, so we booked a standard view at BC instead. As soon as he saw our not-so-lovely view of a rooftop in our BC room, he told me he wished I'd booked the Garden Cottage room. He told me next time to go ahead and jump on it and remind him of the BC standard view if he complained! :rotfl:

vinotinto

Just Keep Swimming
    No, this was an AP rate. Dates were 9/20-9/23. We did a quick trip for the F&W festival, MNSSHP, the AP TSL event, and DAH. I tried to talk H into it, but since it was an unplanned trip he wanted to stick to a lower priced room, so we booked a standard view at BC instead. As soon as he saw our not-so-lovely view of a rooftop in our BC room, he told me he wished I'd booked the Garden Cottage room. He told me next time to go ahead and jump on it and remind him of the BC standard view if he complained! :rotfl:
    :rotfl2:
    Wow, 40% AP discount. :love: Gives me hope.

mckenk

Mouseketeer
    Our reservation is for a standard view and I am definitely hoping for at least a room upgrade!

Searc

DIS Veteran
    They're out and meh. I was able to save $238 on my 8 day reservation. Not great. I'll watch for a better discount and change again.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS