AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

We have been living here since 1989. i could call, but I would like to just "look" for myself instead of holding.
I've been living at my house for 10 years and mine doesn't work either. I try all kinds of old addresses and names. I always have to call. When I do, they have always been helpful and helped me figure it out.

New AP room only discount came out today for 4/18-7/10....

Passholders: Spring Into Magic and Save Up to 35% on Rooms at Select Disney Resort Hotels

Stay in the magic with this great room offer—and make the most of your annual pass.

Annual Passholders can save up to 35% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights April 18 through July 10, 2021.

Book through July 10, 2021.

There’s still so much to explore and enjoy when you stay at a Disney Resort hotel at Walt Disney World Resort.

Enjoy added peace of mind when booking! You can modify or cancel your reservation with extra flexibility for arrivals through April 30, 2021.

The health and well-being of our Guests and Cast Members continues to be a top priority and we’ve implemented new measures to promote enhanced cleaning, physical distancing and reduced contact. Learn more about these efforts via the Know Before You Go section below.

This offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below. View the chart to explore savings within each Resort Category.

Deluxe Villa - 35% Off
Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
Disney's BoardWalk Villas
Disney's Old Key West Resort
Disney's Riviera Resort
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa

Deluxe Villa - 20% Off
Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort
Disney's Beach Club Villas
Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows – Studios Only

Deluxe Resorts - 35% Off
Disney’s Beach Club Resort – reopening May 30, 2021
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – reopening June 6, 2021
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort

Moderate Resorts - 30% Off
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort

Value Resorts - 25% Off
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
Disney's All-Star Movies Resort – reopening March 22, 2021
Disney’s Pop Century Resort

Last edited:
Would have liked 40%, but I’ll take it. At least first thing this morning, availability was excellent for late June/July 4th despite multiple resorts still off the table. Yacht Club for under $400/night pretty solid...

Would have liked 40%, but I’ll take it. At least first thing this morning, availability was excellent for late June/July 4th despite multiple resorts still off the table. Yacht Club for under $400/night pretty solid...
Summer rates are lower for deluxe resorts than Spring break/Easter, so even with 35% off the rates may be lower than 40% off Spring Break/Easter.

I booked BC for 5/30-6/5 with the PH rate earlier this week. But now I need to push it out and can't find availability for Beach or Yacht for 1 week in June with the discount... ugh.

The passholder rate is probably better, but we were able to find availability at YC/BC that first week of June with the 30% off summer savings rate. There seemed to be more availability at YC. Good luck.

Last edited:
I have an AP that's not active yet. Bought it through work. I currently have the contemporary booked with AP rate but there are some yacht club rooms that just became available. If possible, can someone check if an AP rate is available at the YC from 3/28-3/31. 2 adults, not that it matters. It's an estimated wait of over 60 minutes and I'm not sure I even want to switch. Thanks!

I have an AP that's not active yet. Bought it through work. I currently have the contemporary booked with AP rate but there are some yacht club rooms that just became available. If possible, can someone check if an AP rate is available at the YC from 3/28-3/31. 2 adults, not that it matters. It's an estimated wait of over 60 minutes and I'm not sure I even want to switch. Thanks!

I see a standard view for $407.40 per night.

Thank you!!! Now to decide if I should make the switch.

Are you not able to check the AP rates online? I have an AP as well (also not activated) but I can see the rates since the AP is in my account. I have a lot of fun seeing what options are available to me. :)

Are you not able to check the AP rates online? I have an AP as well (also not activated) but I can see the rates since the AP is in my account. I have a lot of fun seeing what options are available to me. :)
No, I can't. I didn't buy my AP through Disney so it doesn’t show. I called about it and they told me it's a toss up why some people can and some can't see it. I would love to check all the time. I do it now anyway.🤣

No, I can't. I didn't buy my AP through Disney so it doesn’t show. I called about it and they told me it's a toss up why some people can and some can't see it. I would love to check all the time. I do it now anyway.🤣

Gotta love that Dinsney tech. 😅

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter