AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

When I called this morning I could tell the Cast Members are getting sick of being asked lol. She advised me to check the special offers page. But she still stressed that there should be a new AP offer in the next few weeks...it's just a matter of when, what dates it will cover and what the discount will look like.

Thanks for calling! I feel like EVERYONE will be happier once it’s released!

When I called this morning I could tell the Cast Members are getting sick of being asked lol. She advised me to check the special offers page. But she still stressed that there should be a new AP offer in the next few weeks...it's just a matter of when, what dates it will cover and what the discount will look like.
🤣 Because waiting for IT to post it is definitely a good idea!

Hi, all. I stand by my previous comment that the decision of when to open RoR was holding back the release of dates for the next round of discounts. I bet we see something come out next Tuesday (or earlier) that stops just shy of 12/5...
Fingers crossed! I have a trip in Oct and another one starting two days after RoR opens. Not holding my breath for a discount on the December one 🤣

Disney is going to have to release discounts pretty soon because there are going to be people cancelling Sept/Oct/Nov trips and rebooking for after 12.5 to experience Rise of the Resistance,

Couple that with the fact there was a decent amount of availability by Disney standards for those dates, they aren't going to sit idly by with empty rooms.

Disney is going to have to release discounts pretty soon because there are going to be people cancelling Sept/Oct/Nov trips and rebooking for after 12.5 to experience Rise of the Resistance,

Couple that with the fact there was a decent amount of availability by Disney standards for those dates, they aren't going to sit idly by with empty rooms.
Agree with this. Now that people know what time the full and will be open, I think "many" will reschedule for later in the year. I guess the big question is how many. But with bookings already being lighter for August/September, it's hard to imagine that there won't be some kind of discount!

Yes. December opening of RotR bodes well for discounts. Millenium Falcon hasn't been attracting the numbers I think they expected. They were hoping the Falcon is enough. I think we are going to see some discounts. I still think though they are waiting to see what resorts, rooms and dates have sold well and only selectively discount what has not. I hope I am wrong because my son is starting high school and he cannot miss any school, so we have to travel during weekends/holidays/fall breaks. I'm waiting for these darn discounts to decide when. Maybe Labor Day, maybe Columbus Day, maybe a weekend here and there.

Fingers crossed! I have a trip in Oct and another one starting two days after RoR opens. Not holding my breath for a discount on the December one 🤣

Me either, and I'm kicking myself for booking AKL instead of a Moderate. At the time I figured if no discounts came out for my dates, I'd switch over to CSR. Two weeks after that, there was no availability anywhere other than Copper Creek at $$$$, and now a few others have opened up, but all Deluxe resorts.

I have poly cl booked labor day weekend. All categories are still available cl. That never is the case. At rack it is just too pricey. I got over 35% off with my TA. I got to book by fp's at 60 days too. All those rooms are still empty and when discounts finally come out and ppl book fp they will be disappointed that headliners are all gone.

I am still hoping for a discount for Oct. Like y'all , my fingers are crossed!

I have poly cl booked labor day weekend. All categories are still available cl. That never is the case. At rack it is just too pricey. I got over 35% off with my TA. I got to book by fp's at 60 days too. All those rooms are still empty and when discounts finally come out and ppl book fp they will be disappointed that headliners are all gone.

I am still hoping for a discount for Oct. Like y'all , my fingers are crossed!
35% off is a great discount and is a smart booking.

My recent experiences (within the last few months) is that the 60-day FP benefit is not what it used to be. As they have added the Disney Springs and Good Neighbor hotels to the 60-day FP, I have found that the availability of FPs for the truly hard headliners that you cannot get at 30 days is pretty much also gone at 60 days. My last two onsite trips (end of May and end of July), I booked FPs 60 days in advance and the two main headliners were already booked for our dates (FoP and SDD). They were both short, 3-night trips, which of course, hurts our availability.

Heads up! Some are seeing a Fall and Holiday room offer placeholder for Florida residents. Good possibility they will be uploading some offers soon (probably live for early next week)...

If it was a Bounceback that you booked in a previous trip, the dates do include most of September (it excludes Labor Day weekend). Check out the Bounceback thread:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/b...ith-latest-bounceback-for-2019-dates.3680214/
If it was an AP offer, that one only goes through August 28 currently.

Yes, the room I modified was a BB room-only, not AP.

When I was speaking with the CM on the phone, I just had that AP August 28 date on my mind. It’s hard work keeping up with all these dates! lol...

Heads up! Some are seeing a Fall and Holiday room offer placeholder for Florida residents. Good possibility they will be uploading some offers soon (probably live for early next week)...
They took it down and replaced it with the existing Florida Resident offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter