AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

Something is amiss given the amount of availability. Maybe WDW is waiting until the Rise of the Resistance opening date is solidified before committing to any discounts.
I vote no. It’s not rumored to open until Nov/Dec anyway and there has been radio silence on anything going good with ROTR.

Maybe they’re hoping raving reviews via word of mouth out of DLR over 4th of July week for will get people to book WDW this fall? It hasn’t worked so far but when you’re running on hope and a prayer anyway why not keep hoping?

Last edited:
Just swooping into this thread for a second, forgive what's probably a duplicate question. If someone would be kind enough to remind me, what time do discounts usually become available? Thanks!

Soooo...are we pretty sure it’s happening? If so, I have to call as we haven’t upgraded our tickets to APs until September. Booking for December hopefully. So what number do I call and what time do they open?

Oh this is SO my luck! I am boarding a plane right now for Australia. I have an almost 15 hour flight ahead of me. On top of that it is .25 a minute on my phone plan to call....and we all know how long the wait time will be. I have my hubby (who is at home) cued up with all he would have to do...but he has no idea what I am talking about. Oh well, hopefully there will be something available when I get a chance to look. Good luck to everyone else! Hoping for some good discounts and good dates!

Is the July 1st-Aug 28th new? I don't remember that, but still nothing beyond that:-(

Just swooping into this thread for a second, forgive what's probably a duplicate question. If someone would be kind enough to remind me, what time do discounts usually become available? Thanks!
Normally by 6 am you can see them online. Sometimes earlier than that (I'm not up), like 5 am. Not before 4 am.

And there isn't a new GP offer either. The pattern has been that we usually see a GP offer first, with lower discounts, and then an AP offer a little later with 2% - 10% higher discount.

When I called this morning I could tell the Cast Members are getting sick of being asked lol. She advised me to check the special offers page. But she still stressed that there should be a new AP offer in the next few weeks...it's just a matter of when, what dates it will cover and what the discount will look like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter