AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

Hi.. Planning last minute trip and will be reactivating my AP. There's very limited availability when I do a general search. Can anyone tell me if there is any room availability 5/1-5/5 or 5/2-5/5? Thank you in advance.

Hi.. Planning last minute trip and will be reactivating my AP. There's very limited availability when I do a general search. Can anyone tell me if there is any room availability 5/1-5/5 or 5/2-5/5? Thank you in advance.

5/1-5/5
Boardwalk $596
Boulder Ridge Villas- $573
Grand Floridian-$1445

5/2- 5/5

Boardwalk $603
Boulder Ridge Villas- $581
Grand Floridian-$1445
Animal KingdomLodge- $1165

Considering getting an AP. Would anyone be so kind as to look up AP rates specifically for Animal Kingdom, Boardwalk, Yacht or Beach for 6/25-6/30? (Or up to 7/1 if the night of 6/30 is included in the current offer? I saw it's good through 6/30, but wasn't sure if that meant checkout date had to be 6/30 or if it could be 7/1).

Thank you!

(Edited a few minutes after posting to specify resorts)

Last edited:

Considering getting an AP. Would anyone be so kind as to look up AP rates specifically for Animal Kingdom, Boardwalk, Yacht or Beach for 6/25-6/30? (Or up to 7/1 if the night of 6/30 is included in the current offer? I saw it's good through 6/30, but wasn't sure if that meant checkout date had to be 6/30 or if it could be 7/1).

Thank you!

6/25-7/1
BC standard CL $478 (assuming you are under 5 people)
AKL Savannah $338
Pool View $272

6/25-30
BC same
AKL Savannah only

Thank you!

AP rate with check-out on July 1 for YC, water view (Standard, not CL): $415

I am new to the AP room discounts. I'm on the learning curve! Does anyone have any insight into what discount availability may be like the week of March 13, 2020 (Canadian March Break) for the Poly, BC, YC and BW. I expect Star Wars being open may change things, but I am hopeful.

I am new to the AP room discounts. I'm on the learning curve! Does anyone have any insight into what discount availability may be like the week of March 13, 2020 (Canadian March Break) for the Poly, BC, YC and BW. I expect Star Wars being open may change things, but I am hopeful.
There are usually AP discounts available for March, even the busy spring break weeks. We had no trouble getting an AP discount at the Wilderness Lodge during the last week of March 2017.

Hi everyone!

I am going to the World 6/16-6/22. Right now I am paying regular package rate at Coronado Springs w/ 5 day park hoppers. I *think* I can actually save money by buying annual passes and then switching the reservation to room only and using the discount. Could anyone check the price of a 6/16-6/22 stay at Coronado Springs King Room using the AP discount? While you're at it, if someone could check the Poly for those dates as well, I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance!!

Hi everyone!

I am going to the World 6/16-6/22. Right now I am paying regular package rate at Coronado Springs w/ 5 day park hoppers. I *think* I can actually save money by buying annual passes and then switching the reservation to room only and using the discount. Could anyone check the price of a 6/16-6/22 stay at Coronado Springs King Room using the AP discount? While you're at it, if someone could check the Poly for those dates as well, I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance!!
Poly only shows a Theme Park View Club Level room available for those dates at $822.50 per night. Coronado is not showing anything available at any rate. Could be a glitch though.

Poly only shows a Theme Park View Club Level room available for those dates at $822.50 per night. Coronado is not showing anything available at any rate. Could be a glitch though.

Thanks for checking! Needless to say, $822.50 at the Poly would not be saving me any money :rotfl2::rotfl2:
Looks like I am staying with my standard reservation and no AP at CSR.

Hi everyone!

I don't see anything within 1 category for the whole week at CSR. 6/16 - 6/19 is open and showing:
  • Standard View: $140.40 (originally $219)
  • King Bed: $178.10 (originally $278)
  • Preferred: $189.15 (originally $296)
  • Preferred King: $193.05 (originally $301)
  • Water View King: $193.05 (originally $301)
  • Junior Suite: $481.50 (originally $542)
  • Junior Suite King: $486 (originally $550)
All prices are per night without tax (x1.125) for 2 adults. I tried looking for 6/19 - 6/22 even without a discount in the event you would split and its showing nothing.

The only moderate I see open for all nights is Port Orleans Riverside - Royal Guest Room for $266.05 (originally $317.83).

Hello!

I have a trip in December and my sister and I planned a June trip on a whim. I’m going to upgrade my December tickets to an annual pass in June.

Is there anything available for around or under $250/night, for 6/19 - 6/25?

Hello!

I have a trip in December and my sister and I planned a June trip on a whim. I’m going to upgrade my December tickets to an annual pass in June.

Is there anything available for around or under $250/night, for 6/19 - 6/25?

At this late date, there's not a great left but Sports is showing at $127 avg, Saratoga Springs studio is 274. That's for 2 adults. Oddly enough, if I add 2 kids, I get Movies at $129, Music at $117, PO Riverside at $265. 274 for SS is over your limit, but it's a great rate.

Edited to add: Must have been a glitch, because I see those rates regardless of kids now.

My understanding is that they pulled it shortly before the booking deadline. I tried to book a couple days before March 24 and there wasn’t a single resort available for that night. Whereas a few days before that, there were many.

Ha, same thing with Universal AP thread! I have a rate booked there I would like to improve.
I did notice they did this but then they opened it back up.

I don't see anything within 1 category for the whole week at CSR. 6/16 - 6/19 is open and showing:
  • Standard View: $140.40 (originally $219)
  • King Bed: $178.10 (originally $278)
  • Preferred: $189.15 (originally $296)
  • Preferred King: $193.05 (originally $301)
  • Water View King: $193.05 (originally $301)
  • Junior Suite: $481.50 (originally $542)
  • Junior Suite King: $486 (originally $550)
All prices are per night without tax (x1.125) for 2 adults. I tried looking for 6/19 - 6/22 even without a discount in the event you would split and its showing nothing.

The only moderate I see open for all nights is Port Orleans Riverside - Royal Guest Room for $266.05 (originally $317.83).

Thank you for checking! Those are great prices at CSR and if they had them for my week I would definitely upgrade to an AP. Oh well. Thanks again for taking the time to check

Thank you for checking! Those are great prices at CSR and if they had them for my week I would definitely upgrade to an AP. Oh well. Thanks again for taking the time to check
No problem! Enjoy CSR. Its a lovely resort :)

Hi. Thinking of getting an AP for this last minute trip we are planning. I'd love if someone could check AP rates for these dates:
May 18, 2019 - May 21, 2019
May 21, 2019 - May 25, 2019

If anyone could help with this it would be greatly appreciated!!

Hi everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter