AP discount rate for ASM family suite 3/21-3/26?

cadenleesmom

Earning My Ears
2 adults 2 kids...I just called and the rate they gave me was the same as what I go with the regular discount this morning. 😥

Can someone verify? The cast member said there have been issues and to call back. I haven't activated my ap yet so I cannot check online.

Thanks!!

2 adults 2 kids...I just called and the rate they gave me was the same as what I go with the regular discount this morning. 😥

Can someone verify? The cast member said there have been issues and to call back. I haven't activated my ap yet so I cannot check online.

Thanks!!
It shows an average $305.64 rate per night. Total for those nights would be $1,734.52. It appears to be the same price as the non AP discount. AofA has a much larger AP discount than regular discount for a family suite at $395 per night vs $445 regular discount.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter