AP discount question

Bird003

Mouseketeer
We are going to Disney December 11-13. The discount starts the 12th. Can we still add it?

We are going to Disney December 11-13. The discount starts the 12th. Can we still add it?
Also, you may need to split your reservation in order to do that, and the resort will have to still have availability for those dates…at least from my understanding.

You can easily check online to see if there's availability at your resort for the 12th (and the 13th? not sure if you're there for only 2 nights). But I don't think you can just apply the discount to your entire reservation. That doesn't mean you shouldn't try. It could work--I just don't have any proof that it has worked for anyone.

Looks like there are a few resorts with a discount for the night of the 12th but looks like we will have to move resorts

Disney has an unpublished 2 night minimum for some resorts some dates

See if AP discount is available 12 to 14th. If so call and see if guest relations can help you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter