AP/D23 Cars Land & Buena Vista Street preview days

Just an FYI: it is not a fundraiser... Disney is donating $500,000.00 no matter what - it doesn't say the proceeds will go to CHOC. Your entry fee ($50) is not tax deductible...

I think it's a fine deal - just don't want people to think the money they spend that day goes to CHOC

I doubt you are asking me, but I just thought I'd chime in that I don't get it. It's $50 to see something that an AP let's you see anyway. But, I'm clearly alone in my thinking...

:goodvibes

- Dreams

I am totally confused... How does having an AP let you see CL early? Did I miss something? We are AP holders and would love to go since we live here, but I haven't seen anything about us getting to see it early.

I am totally confused... How does having an AP let you see CL early? Did I miss something? We are AP holders and would love to go since we live here, but I haven't seen anything about us getting to see it early.

There is the "lottery" drawing for AP holders presently going on that gives you a chance to get into Cars Land on the 11th.

Did anyone else notice this part in the AP info?

Annual Passholders may purchase up to 8 tickets. All members of your party must be present and show a Disneyland Resort Annual Passport valid as of the date of the event for which the ticket was purchased — either June 9 or June 10, 2012. Event admission includes a 1-Day 1-Park Ticket to Disney California Adventure Park for the entire day.

The fine print says...

• Event admission includes:
• 1-Day 1-Park Ticket valid only on day of event to Disney California Adventure Park
• Cars Land and Buena Vista Street preview
• A private performance of World of Color

I added the bold and italics ;)

We have Premier passes, so I know we're not blocked out. Does that mean we'll get a ticket and be able to give it to someone else, as long as they're going to DCA that day? I know they won't be able to get into Cars Land, but if we really get a ticket I might invite some non-passholder friends to hang out that day...

Or is it just to cover blocked APs? The D23 page clearly states that admission is NOT included with their entry and is required.

It just seems a little too good to be true the way I'm reading the AP site...

You will not receive a ticket to DCA if you have a valid Annual Passport on that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter