AOL Mypoints ?

mazzarafe

DIS Veteran
Curious about the AOL challenge thru Mypoints. I just did the offer thru the email and saved the file on my computer. I haven't gone and actually downloaded the file yet.

I wanted to know from those who actually did the offer and got points for it what steps you actually went thru with the set-up process. Is just what I did enough to get the points or do I actually have to finish it?

Your help is greatly appreciated.:)

I would love to know the answer to this too!

I did this offer twice, once through the mypoints site and once through an email offer, and both times I recieved the points without ever installing anything or actually conncecting to aol. Just remember to cancel the account before the 45 days so that you don't get charged. Hope this helps!

Wow that sounds great - could anyone clarify? So you go and download something, but don't install it? Dolphins-54, did you wait 20 business days before cancelling, to make sure teh points arrived in your account?

Thanks dolphins-54 that just what I was hoping to hear! :Pinkbounc

lilsonicfan I got this in a email offer and it said it would take 30 days to post. I'm hoping that they do post and I do not have trouble. Having to email them about this would be a nightmare.

I already have the phone number to call and cancel written down along with how long to wait. I'll probably make a note on my desk calender next to my computer just in case.

Nothing to download? Is it hard to cancel?

I cannot imagine that it would be hard to cancel. I do remember reading on these boards about it being easy to do but I couldn't do a search yesterday and after going back over 60 days worth of threads I decided to just ask. I did use my webbie account to sign up for it, but had to wait until I cashed in for $25 from Mypoints. I had tried to do it when it had no balance and was told I needed to use another card.:rolleyes: Can't blame a girl for trying.

I did have to save a file to setup the program at another time, I did not do it as I signing up. I have not opened anything up since then so I can just put it in the trash after I cancel and get the points.

I did this offer last month and I had to email them for the points. Finally got them 6 days after emailing. Now I'm waiting for 3 Wal-Mart gift cards that I cashed in for 6 weeks ago so I just emailed them about that. Hopefully I'll hear something from them soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter