AOA vs Movies

shpdem

Mouseketeer
I know AOA is new, but trying to decide between LM AOA or Toy Story Movies. Just looking for peoples opinions about the 2 pros and cons and which one a 3yr old would be more amazed by, shes a disney nut already.

And yes i know LM doesn't open till the 15th

I would go with AoA, but that's really because I've stayed at the all star resorts and would love to check out a new one! Also, AoA has their own bus to parks. All Star Movies, Music, and Sports share a park bus. It's not a deal breaker for me, but some people it is :goodvibes

We (myself, DH, DD6 and DS4) have stayed at AS music in a family suite on our last two trips and been very happy. I have also stayed at AS sports and have looked around AS movies. We are going to AoA in November and staying in a LK family suite. Firstly, cost is a definite difference. Movies does not have suites so you would be in a standard room and the standard rooms at AoA all being in the LM section are obviously not available so it is worth it to consider what you want in terms of room size. We loved having the extra space and extra bathroom at music in the suite and though the layout at AoA is different the amount o space is comparable. From what I have read AoA is head and shoulders above all of the other values in terms of dining, theming and modernity. The pools look amazing and the theming inside and out also looks to be much more immersive into each of the represented movies than AS movies which is limited to a few oversized icons. I am also excited I have a food court with some different and seemingly fresher options. Hope this helps, good luck and enjoy!!

We just stayed at Movies last weekend. For the price, it was great! But, we requested Toy Story and got put in Fantasia, do be aware that at ASM you aren't guaranteed the section that you want. AoA does take the theming to a different level; we have visited there (haven't stayed yet) and WOW it is a cool resort. But my son had a great time at Movies, and if it is cheaper it might be worth the savings. If you want to see a review of our time at Movies, I did a blog post about it recently. The link is in my signature :)

Oh, forgot to mention, we had our own bus at Movies. None of the All Stars shared while we were there (and it was not a busy time of year)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter