AOA to Trattoria al Forno

GamGam

Mouseketeer
Is it possible to get from AOA via Skyliner to Epcot International Gateway (outside of park) then walk to Trattoria al Forno for a breakfast reservation earlier than Epcot/World Showcase opens? I have seen reports of folks showing reservation details to a CM and being able to do this. Luck of the draw? Or factual? Have not yet made reservation, early Jan. 2022 trip planning. 3 adults, 3 kids, 1 adult in ECV would rather not walk from HS Skyliner stop.

Is it possible to get from AOA via Skyliner to Epcot International Gateway (outside of park) then walk to Trattoria al Forno for a breakfast reservation earlier than Epcot/World Showcase opens? I have seen reports of folks showing reservation details to a CM and being able to do this. Luck of the draw? Or factual? Have not yet made reservation, early Jan. 2022 trip planning. 3 adults, 3 kids, 1 adult in ECV would rather not walk from HS Skyliner stop.
This only works if the skyliner from CBR to Epcot is open, which I believe doesn’t start until they are about ready to open Epcot. They do have friendship boats going, but I’m not sure if an ECV can get on them. If so, you could head to HS on skyliner then friendship boat to Boardwalk.

ETA, guess I’m not sure about showing the reservation to Skyliner CMs. Would be great if it works, but guessing you’re at the discretion of each individual cast member. Hopefully someone who has done this will have some more info.

Last edited:
Any time we've been, the Skyliner hasn't started running to Epcot until about 45 minutes before park opening. We've walked from the HS skyliner when we wanted to be in that area earlier, but I believe Friendship boats are running now, so taking the Skyliner to HS and then taking a boat should be an option.

The Friendship boats can easily accommodate an ECV. The captains will set a ramp to bridge the gap between dock and boat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter