AoA question

DisneyLvr55

<font color=darkorchid>The thing swooped down, hit
We are going to Disney next October and staying at AoA with my family (myself, DH and 2 DDs 7 & 8), my father, and my inlaws. Since my mother passed away, and its just my father, I was thinking about getting one of the suites for us and my father, and my inlaws would be in a regular room in the Little Mermaid section.
By looking at the map, I see that the Lion King suites are closest to the Little Mermaid rooms, but my question is - How far of a walk are they apart - Is it doable for "grandparents"?

Also, I was thinking about giving my father the bedroom, my husband and I would get the pullout, and our girls would get the table bed. Has anyone done anything like this? Will it be a "comfortable" way to stay? Is it cost effective?

Thank you!

Lion king section is closest to Little Mermaid. If you Google the resort map you can see which section of the building is best to request.

Sent from my Galaxy SII

Me and the kids did a walk around AoA when we visited family staying at POP. The walk was not bad at all. I am sure the walk will be doable for them. My grandma did good when she was at POP walking around.

Either of the LK rooms will be very doable for grandparents. Depending on how fast the grandparents walk, it will take you 2-4 minutes to reach Triton/Ursula buildings, 3-5 to reach Ariel.

The suite will perfectly hold your family. The table bed is certainly big enough for two little girls, and you both should fit fine on the pull-out.

Have a great stay!

I slept on all of the beds when we stayed in a Cars suite at AoA. A little first-hand research, lol!

All of them were very comfy; I'd give the girls the table bed in case you'd like to watch TV from the sofa bed.

Thanks everyone!!! In doing more research, its around $400 more to get the suite, rather than having seperate rooms. As of right now, I think we are going seperate, but we will see. Thanks again!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter