AoA max occupancy?

andee515

DIS Veteran
On the Disney website it says AoA accomadates up to 6, but when i put 6 in ( 2 adults, 4 kids 12/11/8/6) it says to many, any insight before I call?

Sounds like you're experiencing one of the "enhancements" of the new website.

andee515 said:
On the Disney website it says AoA accomadates up to 6, but when i put 6 in ( 2 adults, 4 kids 12/11/8/6) it says to many, any insight before I call?

Are you sure you aren't looking at the Little mermaid rooms? Only cars, lion king and nemo are suites that accommodate 6

yep, it came up under cars and I changed to nemo, just to make double sure. I give disney I call. I'm not planning on making reservation for a few more weeks anyway; but we have 3 children and were planning on staying there next visit and I just found out we are probably getting a foster child in the next few weeks and wanted to see if it would accomadate all of us.

It should be able to if you're staying in one of the suites. Each of the three beds (the king bed, the innovabed, and the sofa bed) should be able to fit two persons each meeting the 6 person capacity limit. The All Stars Music Family Suite are even smaller rooms and even they have a 6 person capacity limit as well.

It should be able to if you're staying in one of the suites. Each of the three beds (the king bed, the innovabed, and the sofa bed) should be able to fit two persons each meeting the 6 person capacity limit. The All Stars Music Family Suite are even smaller rooms and even they have a 6 person capacity limit as well.

It's a queen bed in the bedroom not king.

Just to let y'all know, when I went on this morning it worked fine with the 6:)
Thanks for the input!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter