AOA Little Mermaid Info

Gonzjj

Mouseketeer
So, I am staying in the LM section next Feb. I want some specific info about just ths sections. We are family of four and I am concerned about space, what do you think? How do these rooms compare to POP? What have your experences been? Is the walk to the main building bad? Will my girls love the theming?

Thanks for your help!!!:thumbsup2

Those rooms don't open until Sept so no one knows other than they should be the size of pop since the buildings were already there.

Well, it hasn't opened up yet, so there's no way to be 100% sure about any info.
The LM section is going to be over to the side, pretty much like the 50's section is at Pop..if you're familiar with that area. The rooms are supposed to be the same size as the rooms at Pop.
Check out this link for some photos of the area..you should be able to find a resort map there as well, which will give you an idea of walks.
http://allears.net/acc/g_artanimation-mermaid.html

I'm staying there in Dec, for one night...can not wait to stay there. My almost 19 y/o dd is green with envy!!!

Well, it hasn't opened up yet, so there's no way to be 100% sure about any info.
The LM section is going to be over to the side, pretty much like the 50's section is at Pop..if you're familiar with that area. The rooms are supposed to be the same size as the rooms at Pop.
Check out this link for some photos of the area..you should be able to find a resort map there as well, which will give you an idea of walks.
http://allears.net/acc/g_artanimation-mermaid.html

I'm staying there in Dec, for one night...can not wait to stay there. My almost 19 y/o dd is green with envy!!!

Thank you so much...I will look forward to your review!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter