AoA - Food court & gift shop closing time?

chanty

DIS Veteran
We are arriving on Sunday night - hoping to be there by 10:30.
What time does the food court & gift shop close at?
Would be nice to grab a few drinks & snacks before heading to our room.

Thanks!

Chantal

We just returned from a stay at AoA last week. The food court and gift shop close at midnight. Have fun! We really enjoyed our stay!

TriciaSDMom said:
We just returned from a stay at AoA last week. The food court and gift shop close at midnight. Have fun! We really enjoyed our stay!

Awesome! Plenty of time - thanks!
We can't wait...4 days to go!! The only thing I'm worried about is to walk to LM section but hey, we'll deal with it ;)

Chantal

pool bar closes at midnight, unless the weather is bad; Just got back and stay in king trinton building, takes about 7-8 mins to get to the food court. Not so bad, but when your tired from the parks it is. I would not stay there again, love the area, car section is so cute, the food court was not my fav. But each their own. The covered bus station was nice.

pool bar closes at midnight, unless the weather is bad; Just got back and stay in king trinton building, takes about 7-8 mins to get to the food court. Not so bad, but when your tired from the parks it is. I would not stay there again, love the area, car section is so cute, the food court was not my fav. But each their own. The covered bus station was nice.

Excellent! Thank you :)

We're staying in Cars for 2 nights and all of those buildings look like good locations. My kids will go nuts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter