AOA feather free?

KapBoy77

Mouseketeer
I'm allergic to various feathers and was wondering if the pillows and blankets are made with that stuff. I usually request non feathered linens when I stay at hotels and was wondering if anyone knows what the pillows and blankets are made of.

Thanks!

I'm allergic to various feathers and was wondering if the pillows and blankets are made with that stuff. I usually request non feathered linens when I stay at hotels and was wondering if anyone knows what the pillows and blankets are made of.

Thanks!

Sorry, didn't notice what the pillows had, but blanket and covers are definitely feather free. Sheets, fleece blanket and bedspread with no "stuffing". :thumbsup2

No feathers in the pillows either. I'm allergic to them as well, and I had no issues.

Considering the expense of down pillows vs. regular fiberfill pillows; and the high incidence of allergies to down, I don't think I have seen a down pillow/comforter in any hotel room in quite some time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter