Anywhere to buy Universal tix in Canada/Canadian funds?

petunia

DIS Veteran
The exchange is terrible right now, so the tickets are very expensive..they are sold in Canada at CAA, but they are in USD. Is there anywhere discounted in Canada that tickets can be purchased?

Not sure if Expedia would carry them under activities?

Most places would have adjusted their prices by now based on the crappy exchange rate.

I bought mine off Expedia.ca last year. It was a direct conversion of the Universal website price. But you pay in Canadian dollars so no foreign exchange fees. I just looked and check what day you'd be going. Expedia seems to be selling the any day tickets. I had looked at the day my friend and I might be doing and it was about $20 less on Universals website, not including the foreign exchange fees. But on a day that Universal is selling the any time tickets, based on crowds, cost wise is the same between them and Expedia.

Also, Flight Centre sells them but they'd probably be similar to what Expedia is selling them for.

There is nowhere that has the conversion exchange discount like the Disney tickets. Attendance doesn't seem to be requiring the discount.

I bought mine off Expedia.ca last year. It was a direct conversion of the Universal website price. But you pay in Canadian dollars so no foreign exchange fees. I just looked and check what day you'd be going. Expedia seems to be selling the any day tickets. I had looked at the day my friend and I might be doing and it was about $20 less on Universals website, not including the foreign exchange fees. But on a day that Universal is selling the any time tickets, based on crowds, cost wise is the same between them and Expedia.

Also, Flight Centre sells them but they'd probably be similar to what Expedia is selling them for.

Funny, when I check nothing comes up for Universal Orlando, maybe they arent selling for that specific day??

Loveorlandotickets.ca. Used them last year and they were the cheapest overall if you are paying in CAD. Right now they have 2 Park 2 Day Park to Park with 2 days free for $316 CAD vs Undercovertourist at $289 which would be over $390 CAD.

Never heard of this site! Thanks for sharing!!

I looked into this and for us the best deal was still Undercover Tourist even with the exchange and the foreign exchange rate. We got their 2 day park to park plus an extra day promotion (so 3 day park to park).

On the loveorlandotickets site, you have to select date when ordering, does that mean you must go on the specified date?

Hi all, just wanted to say that (though I was worried) my order went through fine, I was emailed and printed the tickets and we used the tickets with no issues..they are the cheapest I have found in CAD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter