Anything Special For Christmas Day?

summerrluvv

<font color=darkorchid>Work Hard. Have Fun.<br><f
I really think I'm going to book the 12/24 7 night cruise. I was wondering if they do anything special for Christmas? Also, do they have any type of church service? TIA :)

They do offer some Christmas services. Christmas dinner was also special. It was a great place to spend the holiday

For Christmas eve they had a Catholic Mass at 11 pm and then another one Christmas Day (it was a port day). They also had a non-demoninational service on Christmas Day.

Christmas Eve had Santa in the atrium giving out gifts, cookies and eggnog. Mrs. Clause read The Night Before Christmas. I think Santa made another appearance on Christmas Day.

It was a lot of fun celebrating onboard and the ships deocrations are beautiful!

WDWLVR said:
For Christmas eve they had a Catholic Mass at 11 pm and then another one Christmas Day (it was a port day). They also had a non-demoninational service on Christmas Day.

Christmas Eve had Santa in the atrium giving out gifts, cookies and eggnog. Mrs. Clause read The Night Before Christmas. I think Santa made another appearance on Christmas Day.

It was a lot of fun celebrating onboard and the ships deocrations are beautiful!

Sounds great!! Thanks :)

Go to cruise meets...Christmascruise 2005 thread and you can meet us all. It is a very active thread!
See you in December and maybe on the other thread!
Happy cruising!
Kristin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter