Anything open till Midnight or 24 hours to eat?

foodcourt hours change seasonally... my advice would be to pick something up at the airport (starbucks sells decent sandwiches) or maybe do a grocery order to be delivered to the resort earlier (they will keep perishables cold), esp if you will be wanting extra bottled water and other goodies to have in your room... all the rooms at CSR have fridges...

The Contempo Cafe at the Contemporary closes at 12:00 AM. Besides that Captain Cook's at the Polynesian and Gasparilla's Grill & Games at the Grand Floridian are open 24 hours, however their grills close at 11:00 PM. So the only items available are sold in their fridges and if it's sold out they don't re-stock it until the next day.

Will we be able to get a sandwich or other meals around 11pm? or Is this like CC and GGG where they only have stuff in fridges?

foodcourt hours change seasonally... my advice would be to pick something up at the airport (starbucks sells decent sandwiches) or maybe do a grocery order to be delivered to the resort earlier (they will keep perishables cold), esp if you will be wanting extra bottled water and other goodies to have in your room... all the rooms at CSR have fridges...

This is true, Food Court hours change seasonally. It's also good advice, to pick up something on the way from the airport if you're arriving late.

(When we went in January, most everything was closed by 11, but they can be open until midnight during busier times of the year)

I'm surprised that most vood courts aren't open 24 hours. It seems like at the very least they would keep premade sandwiches and other refridgerated items available 24-7, and the drink stations too. I would think they would only need one or two people at the registers. I know we've got back late from EMH and wanted something to eat but the food courts were closed. We ended up snacking in the room (we drive so we always bring snacks and drinks for the room). That was money that Disney didn't get.

edited: Just noticed my countdown, I'm single digits. Woo-Hoo :cool1::cool1:

I'm pretty sure that Gasparilla Grill at GF is open 24-hours, but I don't know what they continue to serve during the late hours. Their southwest chicken sandwich is delicious though - we go twice to get it every time we visit. This year we got two to eat at the airport, they made them special for us at 9:30AM.

Edited: Sorry they are only open until 11:30PM, I thought I read 24 hours, sorry!

Gasparilla is open 24 hours (at least it was in September). I think they just stop serving hot food at 11:30, but you can still buy stuff out of the cases.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter