Anything open till Midnight or 24 hours to eat?

Captain Cook's at Poly is open 24 hours. I think it's the only place in WDW that is

I'm pretty sure that Gasparilla Grill at GF is open 24-hours, but I don't know what they continue to serve during the late hours. Their southwest chicken sandwich is delicious though - we go twice to get it every time we visit. This year we got two to eat at the airport, they made them special for us at 9:30AM.

Edited: Sorry they are only open until 11:30PM, I thought I read 24 hours, sorry!

The Contempo Cafe at the Contemporary closes at 12:00 AM. Besides that Captain Cook's at the Polynesian and Gasparilla's Grill & Games at the Grand Floridian are open 24 hours, however their grills close at 11:00 PM. So the only items available are sold in their fridges and if it's sold out they don't re-stock it until the next day.

The moderate and value food courts are open until midnight.

Hi. If you don't mind I have a question. We are arriving at CSR prob. around 11:30pm. Someone told me there would be no food options at that late hour. Can you tell me if this is correct or where the hours are posted? I know we'll be hungry so I'm anxious to figure out our eating plans for when we arrive.

Thanks. :)

The moderate and value food courts are open until midnight.

Really? Did they change this? Last time we were at a value resort they closed at 11pm. Which stunk because sometimes we'd just want ice cream after coming back from the park.

Hi. If you don't mind I have a question. We are arriving at CSR prob. around 11:30pm. Someone told me there would be no food options at that late hour. Can you tell me if this is correct or where the hours are posted? I know we'll be hungry so I'm anxious to figure out our eating plans for when we arrive.

The same thing happened to us when we got in to the Boardwalk on our last trip. If you ask at the front desk they can probably give you the phone number for Dominos, which delivered to the hotel lobby for us.

The same thing happened to us when we got in to the Boardwalk on our last trip. If you ask at the front desk they can probably give you the phone number for Dominos, which delivered to the hotel lobby for us.

thx. :)

At the Boardwalk, Big River is open until midnight and ESPN is open until 1AM during the week and 2 AM on weekends.

Really? Did they change this? Last time we were at a value resort they closed at 11pm. Which stunk because sometimes we'd just want ice cream after coming back from the park.

Both the All Stars and Pop Century have certain stations (namely the pizza one) open until midnight. Other stations close at 10 and 11 p.m. respectively. Not sure about the bakery and ice cream items, but I am betting those close a bit earlier as well.

Cafe Rix for sure is open until midnight. Not sure about the Pepper Market.

You can find the hours for the food courts on www.allearsnet.com I just double checked and all the food courts but CBR's have hours listed. I do know the last time we stayed at CBR one of the stations was open very late.

Coming from Denver as we do with a two hour time differenc, we almost always arrive after 10:00 and we always arrive hungry! The value and mod food courts being open are so nice when we stay at those because we know we won't go to bed starving!

And in my experience, the food court at POR has had the most late night selection. In March we all four got pasta bowls from there around 11:15ish and the bakery was open too because I remember getting dessert from there since we were on the QSDP and had that option with our meal credits.

Nix Dominos - Giordano's. Best pizza on the planet just about....

At the Boardwalk, Big River is open until midnight and ESPN is open until 1AM during the week and 2 AM on weekends.

When we stayed at the Boardwalk in March everything was closed by 12...We got in at 12:30 and were planing on going to at least ESPN but were out of luck.

They do close at 11:00 pm.

Okay then this is something new. ASMU was open until midnight last year because I ate that late several times there. Allears also has it (as well as Movies, Sports and Pop) as having one station open until midnight.

As of April 5th of this year, which is the last day/night I stayed at POR it was also open until midnight but I guess that might have changed too.

Its funny they closed early, they actually (values) always did a good business that late. We always preferred to eat there after we got back from the parks partly because we are night owls and also so we could use our TIW discount.

Sorry for the mis information, I didn't realize it had changed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter