Anything closed next week?

sherry7

DIS Veteran
We're planning on visiting US/IOA next week (probably Tuesday and Wednesday, January 23 & 24).

Are any rides/shows scheduled to be closed during that time? Thanks for the info.

We're planning on visiting US/IOA next week (probably Tuesday and Wednesday, January 23 & 24).

Are any rides/shows scheduled to be closed during that time? Thanks for the info.
As of right now the only attractions listed on the website that will be closed when you're there are: Jaws, Ripsaw Falls and Fievel's waterslide.

Thanks! :) That's a bummer about Jaws, since I really like that one. But, I'm sure it'll probably be too cold to ride Ripsaw Falls, so that one doesn't bother me.

Hopefully Dueling Dragons will be open. I thought I read something about it closing in the future due to the Harry Potter construction.

Thanks! :) That's a bummer about Jaws, since I really like that one. But, I'm sure it'll probably be too cold to ride Ripsaw Falls, so that one doesn't bother me.

Hopefully Dueling Dragons will be open. I thought I read something about it closing in the future due to the Harry Potter construction.
They are trying to get Jaws finished before Mardi Gras starts and DD should be open. I think the detours they're doing now at DD are working pretty well...despite the longer lines.

I am just now hearing/thinking about which rides may be closed.

My DH really wants to do Jaws when we are there this spring.

Is it closed for a major rehab?
If so, that is great!

I am just now hearing/thinking about which rides may be closed.

My DH really wants to do Jaws when we are there this spring.

Is it closed for a major rehab?
If so, that is great!
Yes...Jaws is down until the end of the month and Universal hopes it will be ready for the first weekend of Mardi Gras.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter