Anyone watching the Tammy Moorer trial?

I’m not really buying that explanation for 20/20 not running it. I just think that if 20/20 is going through the time and expense for an episode, they’re not going to back down because the participants don’t like it. I can buy the gag order explanation more, but still, as long as it wasn’t aired while the gag order was in place, I’m not sure that explains it either. Didn’t the Dateline episode include some interviews before the gag order was lifted? I don’t remember.

From what I could tell, a lot was recorded after the trial. I think her friends interview may have been before. I watched the whole trial, so it was an interesting show on Dateline, but it clearly left out a lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter