Anyone want to share pics of food and interior of Garden Grill?

clombardi

DIS Veteran
I have heard some good things about Garden Grill but for some reason I am still reluctant. I don't think I have ever seen anyone post pics related to garden grill except for dessert I just saw on another thread. Can anyone help? Thanks!

I have some pics, but I don't know how to post them. But yes, I saw some on the restaurant pic thread as well. We went for the first time in February after being reluctant for 9 years! We LOVED it! The atmosphere was very relaxing and it's fun to look and see where you've landed because it's very hard to tell that the restaurant is actually moving. Every table appears to have a good view of the scenery. The food was much better than I expected. The children's food was really yummy too! The dessert wasn't that great IMHO, but the children's cupcakes were fun and yummy! We are going back in December for sure. We went for lunch, and that's when we plan to go again. I don't think I'd want to go there for dinner. My son was so excited to see Mickey Mouse there. Everyone looked so cute in their farmer's gear. Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter