Anyone want a DVC kiosk used in Disneyland or California Adventure?

bwvBound

DVC SSR & other timeshare
Auction advert: https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/for/d/misc-items-for-sale-in-colton/6559303561.html

I've bought stuff from this auction house before ... they have a fast moving, fascinating inventory. Enjoy!

00O0O_c8OVWHNOaVs_600x450.jpg

I wish I lived close to there. They also have a backhoe and a bulldozer at the same auction! It's any grown up 4 year old boy's dream.

I wish I lived close to there. They also have a backhoe and a bulldozer at the same auction! It's any grown up 4 year old boy's dream.
They have *great* toys every few weeks! Lots of scissor lifts, tractors, attachments, trucks, forklifts, chippers, generators, etc. We've picked up a few attachments for our tractor and keep looking for a reasonable used hybrid car, walk-behind trencher, 4x4 truck, heavy duty flatbed trailer, and more. Too much fun .... could have used a forklift today moving a number of new corral panels around the yard. Sigh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter