Anyone visit POFQ the week between Christmas and New Years?

lucky978

Mouseketeer
We're thining about booking a trip for this timeframe next year (I know, planning WAY ahead)! I know the parks will be insane, but I'd be just as happy hanging by the pool and just doing a few park trips.

For those of you who were there during Christmas break, was POFQ really crowded? How was the pool area? Could you get a seat?

Any information would be really helpful in my planning. Thanks!

Bumping. I am booked at POFQ Dec. 18th-26th, 2005 and would like to know the same.

We didn't stay at POFQ, but we were there during that time frame. I would suspect that the pool wasn't crowded because it was freezing cold out a few days, and the other days were still just a little cold for swimming. Most likely, unless it's much hotter next year, it will be the same way. If you really are into swimming, you should be fine during that time frame, unless this year was just unseasonably cold for late December.

Also, we did notice that the bus stops for POFQ were quite crowded, but that is basically something to expect everywhere that time of year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter