anyone used Diapers.com to ship to resorts?

CandleontheWater

Forever in love with Hathaway Browne
I was wondering if anyone had experience using diapers.com to ship diapers and supplies to the WDW resorts. I'm planning on having diapers delivered from somewhere, because we will have enough luggage as it is, and they have really great prices. I know that garden grocer will deliver, but does any one have any other suggestions?

Call them directly :) If not and if you are renting a car, it might be worth it to just stop at a local grocery store or WalMart for diapers :)

We've done it numerous times thru them just make sure your check in date is on thelabel whent hey ship it. They are super fast and typically send things 2 which for us has always been overnite. So you don't need to order too far ahead of time.

We also use hte box to ship things home that we don't have room or hte desire to haul thru the airport, it's usually 1/3 of hte price to ship back vs and extra bag.

I love Diapers.com! I use them at home all the time and also when we went to WDW when our baby was 3 months old.
The box was waiting for me when we checked in and had everything I needed. I just made sure to put on the shipping label my check-in date and reservation number.

I've also used A Baby's Best Friend to ship stuff to WDW and had good luck with them too!

Oh..and there's also Babies Travel Light. We rented a stroller and a swing from them last trip and for our upcoming trip in March, we're renting a full sized crib from them, plus all of the diaper/feeding supplies we need for the cruise.

Gotta love options!

Yes Diapers.com is cheaper for diapers and formula then Garden grocer. Im shipping Diapers, formula, wipes, spray on sun screen (cant take pressurized bottles on the plane, they might explode) for our trip in Feb. They have free 2 day shipping for orders over $49. I also use Diapers for supplies at home as well. The boxes have always came on time, and I have never had a issue with the contents. Baby food is about the same price, the problem with GG is there is a delivery fee. If anyone needs a coupon to save an extra $10 on your first order send me a PM.

Yes Diapers.com is cheaper for diapers and formula then Garden grocer. Im shipping Diapers, formula, wipes, spray on sun screen (cant take pressurized bottles on the plane, they might explode) for our trip in Feb. They have free 2 day shipping for orders over $49. I also use Diapers for supplies at home as well. The boxes have always came on time, and I have never had a issue with the contents. Baby food is about the same price, the problem with GG is there is a delivery fee. If anyone needs a coupon to save an extra $10 on your first order send me a PM.

Thanks for the info. I'm definitely using Diapers.com for August.

If you need non baby stuff in addition you can try wegoshop. They do have a delivery fee, but will shop at walmart or target so can get lots of other things like cases of water, snacks, wine or beer, anything you can get at superwalmart or supertarget. They deliver right to your room when after you check in. It has worked out great for us as we stay in DVC resorts and have a kitchen too so we usually get breakfast foods. Their prices were much lower than garder grocer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter