Anyone used a spa/salon in the Universal area?

JC Butterfly

DIS Veteran
Hi there!

I was wondering which resorts (on site or off) offered salon & spa services and if anyone has recommendations? (or suggestions to avoid!)

If anyone could provide an idea of what the menu of services cost that would also be helpful!

Brenda

Portofino has the Greenhouse Spa, it has a very extensive list of services. I don't know the costs but it's a beautiful spa.

PBH has the only spa I believe. I had a 50-60? min massage in Oct, cost about $100. I was staying in the HRH and they came to pick me up in a golf cart because it was very early and very foggy. I love the walk between the two, but it was a little scary going under the bridge when you couldn't see. Massage and spa were very nice.

I had a massage, mani/pedi at the PBH. It was lovely. I would recommend it highly......... I don't believe HRH has that available to guests.

PDG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter