Anyone use the spacesaver hangers?

lisaross

DIS Veteran
i saw them at tjmax a box of 25 hangers for 14.99 - was wondering if you like them - do you find the really save space int eh closet? they were also covered w/velvet i think so no slip! and is that a good price?

lisa

I paid $5 for a set of 5 at Target. They're the Huggable Hangers by.. someone. I think they were the set that started it all. They've covered with the velvet like stuff.

I like them. It feels like stuff is taking up less space in my closet, but I haven't done any scientific studies on it or anything. :rotfl: I was using the standard plastic tube like hangers before, and I could see how these save space. They let me hang things closer together for sure.

On the other hand, DH doesn't like them for his long sleeve t-shirts, etc. because the velvet hangs on a little too well and makes it harder for him to get them off the hanger. I, however, love the no slip for camisoles, button up shirts, light cardigan sweaters, etc. Also, no trouble with trousers sliding to the floor if you get the kind with the bottom rung as well.

I paid $5 for a set of 5 at Target. They're the Huggable Hangers by.. someone. I think they were the set that started it all. They've covered with the velvet like stuff.

I use the same set. Everytime I go to Target I get around $20-$30 worth of hangers. Eventually my closet will be complete. I have a 6 ft. closet so it will take a little. I don't get to Target very much either so that could be another reason that's slowing me down.

Anyway, I love these hangers...

Just reorganized my closet with those too! Got them from TJMaxx too! Makes a HUGE difference in space if you ask me. It makes your closet look so much cleaner and neater, IMHO. I am an organizational freak so this was just one more thing I had to get and very happy thus far. BTW I think you got a pretty good deal! I got mine in packs of 10 for $7. :)

I have the knock off kind from BBB. I hate that my stuff doesn't come off them with one pull like the plastics. Other than that, they do take up less space.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter