Anyone use Small World Vacations as their travel agent?

I used them in June '06 and we're going again in three weeks and they booked our coming trip as well. Our rep is in southern NH and has been fantastic, extremely professional and helpful. She booked our ADR's last time; I did my own for this trip. She answered questions and gave great advice whenever I needed it. Sent all our paperwork promptly. We had a great experience. They solely deal with WDW and my TA goes there several times a year and has stayed at or visited every resort. I highly recommend them. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Liz

Ditto everything Liz said in addition to....I booked my own ADRs and....I booked our 1st trip during the holidays last year. We were only able to get a AAA discount (WL Courtyard View). I booked another trip for the first week in Feb. '07 with no discount (WL Concierge Level). And I've booked a third trip for Oct. '07 with a AAA discount (WL Woods View). Our SWV TA has been very professional with fast replies to emails. (She even called me on the phone recently thinking I wasn't receiving her emails. She has had other clients with receiving issues and wanted to make sure I was getting mine.) She says that we have had no luck with our AP (Annual Pass) as far as resort discounts go because Disney just hasn't been offering as many. Visitor numbers are way up and they just haven't the need to offer them. I say, bugger that. As an APholder you should be able to take advantage of a discount. Disney, are you listening?! But I'm very happy with SWV. Can't say anything bad about them. My TA is in NC as am I. (Howdy, Girl!:wave2: I know you're :tiptoe: around here somewhere.)

I used them in June '06 and we're going again in three weeks and they booked our coming trip as well. Our rep is in southern NH and has been fantastic, extremely professional and helpful. She booked our ADR's last time; I did my own for this trip. She answered questions and gave great advice whenever I needed it. Sent all our paperwork promptly. We had a great experience. They solely deal with WDW and my TA goes there several times a year and has stayed at or visited every resort. I highly recommend them. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Liz

Thanks! I found that to be true for us as well. My TA always gets back to my emails right away and has stayed at a lot of the resorts. I already gave her my deposit and flight info for ME.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter