Anyone use Omron Nebulizer on their Disney trips?

lkohawaii

DIS Veteran
I don't know where to post this so I hope someone here can help me. I have to take a nebulizer for my son's asthma. When I go to DL I don't want to lug it around so someone told me about Omron's portable compAir Elite Nebulizer System (Ne-C21V) anyone use this? Anyone know the cheapest place to get it online? I hope someone can help.

We used this on our trip to DW for DD. It worked well. It is much more compact than out othe one. Be sure to get the batterypack and car adapter. The only thing is that it took a bit longer to finish the med. DH got it online, but we still needed a prescription for a PORTABLE nebulizer. I also had to turn it on for airport security. make sure that you bring your meds in the original box with the script on it. They gave me a hard time because the meds weren't safety sealed. You might also want to post on the DISABILITIES board. Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter