Anyone up for a Challenge???

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Ok who of us can use a challenge!!

I challenge each of you to do something that is healthy for yourself every week!!

Some Ideas are you can try a new healthy recipe one week or everyweek!! Drink one extra glass of water take a 10 minute walk everyday.you get the picture....

If you perfer we can do this as a group. We would just need to pick a weekly challenge topic!!! Anyone game????

Now that I'm starting to get back in the swing of things I'm ready!!

Maybe we can post an "idea of the week"... a receipe one week, an exercise the next etc. etc... Let's give it a try!

ok gang how do you want to do it?? I like the idea of all trying the same thing and changing it from week to week....so when do you want to start???

Jiminy, I think we should start Monday! I do like the idea of us all doing the same thing, and changing week by week. As a thought, maybe we could go in the order we posted here, therefore the first week would be yours, after that, as follows:

Gepetto - week 2
myself - week 3
December99 - week 4
leahannpen - week 5
danicaw - week 6
aprincessmom - week 7
Mickeefan - week 8

What do you think?

I'll check back later today to see what my challenge is for this week. I'm anxious to get started.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter