Anyone trying to make online ADRs this morning?

LittleStinkerbelle

DIS Veteran
Is it working for you?:confused3 So far it's only letting me make my first day, not my +10. It gets all the way to clocking for the confirm screen then I get a 500 internal server error:headache:.

It keeps asking me for my confirmation number then to re-log in. So frustrated:mad::mad::mad:.

Try changeing browsers, that usualy works

Great to hear you got everything you wanted. ADR's are the most stressfull part of trip planning at least for me.

Great to hear you got everything you wanted. ADR's are the most stressfull part of trip planning at least for me.

Thanks!

And yes, I totally agree - I love ADR day because it means we're getting closer but I hate ADR day because it's stressful. Now that there's the online option, I really don't like going through the hassle of calling because when it's working right, online is just so much easier! And I like the email confirms.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter