Anyone try 1800diapers.com??

PamCo88

Finally going Back!!
I can't remember where I found the info. Has anyone tried to order from here to save money on diapers? www.1800diapers.com

I hope someone has before I sign up.

Thanks.

Never used them, but these prices seem pretty good. I use generic diapers, but if you are sold on using name brands, these are good prices.

I've never heard of them but I'm going to bookmark the site. You might want to ask over on the Community Board on either the New Mom's thread or Mom's to Be thread. Maybe someone can help there. Let me know what you find out. Doesn't sound bad since the shipping is free.

I just checked Sam's club website and a box of 228 Huggies size 1/2 is $29 something and on this website they are $35+, would be better to get a Sam's membership, Costco's price is probably about the same as Sam's.

Their price for Pampers Cruisers is $35.96 -- the Costco price for the same size box is only $29.15 (+ tax) -- and I think Sam's Club is even cheaper. So they may be cheaper than Target or Walmart (and I can't confirm that) but they aren't cheaper than the warehouse stores.

Jackie

I say the absolult best way to save some serious $$ on diapers is to use cloth there have been so many advaces of them that lots work just like dispoible !!! I can give anyone who wants some links!!! I would estimate that i will save about couple thousand $$$!!!

Thanks, I'll check the warehouse store around me before getting too excited. I did buy some generics in newborn, but my 7 nieces and nephews had major leak problems with generics when they hit size 3 diapers. So, I figure I will have the same problem.

They claim to be cheap I hear. But my MIL claims the huge boxes are $30ish too at Sam's club.

I always bought Whitecloud cases for $15-17. But I am tired of the tabs tearing off while I'm trying to affix them so I've switched to Luvs. I buy Pampers Cruisers when I can afford them or have coupons. Lately though we have been using Pull ups my daughter prefers them. She only goes through about 2-3 of these a day a diaper at night and first thing in morning as I know she has her bm within 30 minutes of waking up. LOL :)

I'd compare them. Watch the quanities closely. It seems to be good prices. But I just saw at Walmart the Pull ups are $15ish same at Target for a case but I did not note the quanity perhaps it is less than what this site has but I dunno.

The no tax or shipping is nice though. :) I'm gonna compare the cases of Pull ups. Though I want the new wetness liner ones and I think they only have plain old style.

I personally don't think the difference between the wetness liner pull-ups and the regular is much. I too bought the wetness liner ones for my dd (2 yrs old), thinking that would help with potty training since she goes on the potty pretty regularly but also still wets her diaper/pullup/panties pretty regularly. She never seemed to be phased by the "wetness" so I touched one of the "wetness" liner pull-ups when wet and to me it didn't feel very wet -- certainly not like the old time disposables (I also have another DD who is 23 YEARS old) or cloth diapers. So my point is save your money and buy the plain pull-ups.

Jackie

PamCo88 said:
my 7 nieces and nephews had major leak problems with generics when they hit size 3 diapers. So, I figure I will have the same problem.

I have found two things in relation to leakage. 1) Different brands work better depending on if you have a boy or girl. Pampers are best for my daughter, but Huggies are best for my nephew same with various generic brands. Just probably has something to do with where the "plumbing" directs the flow! So you might just have to try a couple of different brands to see -- my tip! Try "trading" a diaper or two with a friend who uses different brands than you do so you don't have to buy a whole box just to find out that they don't work for your baby. 2) When the kids were in size 3 and started leaking I moved them up to size 4 and when they started leaking in 4s months later I moved them up to size 5. You hate to do it because it means you get less diapers in the box but just that little extra "real estate" in the diaper seems to do the job!

Jackie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts