Anyone Traveling To The World In 2008?

Possibly May, nothing is set in stone yet though. :confused3
But is the second week of May a good time to go? :cool2:

Just put a deposit down and made our flight reservations for 4/26-5/4. :cool1:

Now comes the question, do we tell our kids or surprise them? When we went in March (their first time) dh and I told them 40 days in advance so they could help plan and figure out what they wanted to do. This time that won't be important as they were just there. I'm leaning towards surprising them - but that makes things harder!

Emily

September :cool1: for us but could change if they move the Disney pay it forward dining plan. Hoping they do it for earlier in August.:banana:

April 11-20
11-12 AS_Sport
13-17 4day cruise
17-20 OKW

Late July thru Aug
Swan or Dolphin 4 days then SSR for 12

April 10 - 21 at Shades of Green so no free dining :sad2:
Just how many people from MA do you think are going to WDW for Spring break? :confused: :rotfl:

We will be there Nov 10 - 15 @ the Contemporary Tower w/ MK View!! I am so excited to see the fireworks from our room!!! :love:

We just got back Oct 5th from the Poly.

I wish I could come up with some extra money and vacation days to go again this year!! :rotfl:

Surprise Birthday Party for goddaughter turning 18 at Pop and AKL Nov 9-12, 2007. Taking my 2 year old granddaughter for first trip to The Mouse House May 4-11, 2008 AKV.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter