• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone think AKL news will come out once the SSR promotions goes away

WebmasterCricket posted this blowup of the plan showing a 2 bedroom unit in a previous thread.

Looks like 9 in a 2 bedroom. They make the living/kitchen/dining room area proportionally larger then the bedrooms by eliminating the balcony. I'm not sure what is happening in the kitchen.

contem.jpg

I would love to get in to AKV. We're in our late 30s and have two small children, and we'd like to add two smaller contracts that we can "will" to them that they can afford through their lifetimes. Animal Kingdom is our favorite park -- so much more shade! We can't wait!!

I would really love to own at this resort, But I am not going to be able to pay a unreal point price for it. If it comes out high, I will wait and see if a special comes out.

I apologize if this info has already been posted. We just received our purchase documents two days ago (SSR). On some of the public offering statements, it looks like they have recently been updated to reflect VAK. Specifically, it mentions a date of "Fall 2007" for VAK. Not sure if that refers to a booking availability date, or the date when sales will begin. Elswhere in the documents it does say that VAK will be a DVC property till 2057.

There are no DVC contracts that are going to last that long. You may actually out live them yourselves!

I would love to get in to AKV. We're in our late 30s and have two small children, and we'd like to add two smaller contracts that we can "will" to them that they can afford through their lifetimes. Animal Kingdom is our favorite park -- so much more shade! We can't wait!!

I apologize if this info has already been posted. We just received our purchase documents two days ago (SSR). On some of the public offering statements, it looks like they have recently been updated to reflect VAK. Specifically, it mentions a date of "Fall 2007" for VAK. Not sure if that refers to a booking availability date, or the date when sales will begin. Elswhere in the documents it does say that VAK will be a DVC property till 2057.
"Fall 2007" is the time when the first stage of AKV is supposed to open. These will be villas on the 5th floor of the main lodge building. Good to see some info appearing in official documents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter