Anyone Still Use Sunshine Rewards?

kristenrice

NOT just an ambulance driver
I haven't used SR in quite a while but I try to log in at least once a week to print up some coupons. I tried to log in today and when I went to the site, I got a page that said...
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at www.sunshinerewards.com Port 80

Does this mean the site is down or is it something on my end? I'm just curious if anyone else is getting the same message.

The main website is loading up fine. Could be that you're locked out due to inactivity?

Hmmm... I use Norton VPN on my desktop and that’s where I tried to access it. I turned off the Ad Tracker function but that didn’t change anything. I am able to access the site from my iPad though, even though I run the VPN on my iPad too. That’s weird....

I just logged in to the site, no error page. Maybe they were in the middle of a server reboot/updatd and just temporary.

Omg. I haven’t heard that name in forever. I remember using them years ago to earn Disney Dollars. Yes, they actually mailed Disney Dollars. How cool they are still around

OK...Now I am really confused...

I was able to log in to the site just fine on my iPad, which also runs the same Norton VPN software....but when I try to access the site from my DESKTOP, I get the same "unauthorized" message. I tried Chrome and Edge and also went incognito and it was the same result.

Is there something "wrong" with my computer? It's all running through the same (secured) wi-fi network so I don't think that's the problem.

OK...Now I am really confused...

I was able to log in to the site just fine on my iPad, which also runs the same Norton VPN software....but when I try to access the site from my DESKTOP, I get the same "unauthorized" message. I tried Chrome and Edge and also went incognito and it was the same result.

Is there something "wrong" with my computer? It's all running through the same (secured) wi-fi network so I don't think that's the problem.
I haven’t used it in forever, but to test, I just logged in using Google Chrome and had no issues whatsoever.

I haven’t used it in forever, but to test, I just logged in using Google Chrome and had no issues whatsoever.
I am using Google Chrome on my laptop too and went to the site with no problems either. It is *only* my desktop that gives me that "restricted" message. Since it is all the same network, I can't imagine that it is my router blocking the site. I am wondering if there is some sort of "infection" on my desktop that is blocking it. I don't know what it would be...all of my security scans from Norton have come up clean. I use the same VPN and ad blocking software on all of my devices so it's weird that it is ONLY my desktop that gives me the error message. Oh well...I can access the site (and my earnings) so that's what counts.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter