Anyone stayed at the Hilton in Cocoa Beach

Mulljac

Mouseketeer
Hi all. Has anyone ever stayed at the Hilton in Cocoa Beach? We are going on the 8-24-04 cruise. On our first cruise we stayed at the Radisson. This time we would like to try a different hotel. I found a rate for $71.99 including tax for the Hilton but would like some feedback before I book it.
Thanks

It's okay. It's nice enough but I don't think it seems special enough to meet the expectations you'd expect of the Hilton brand. If you can get that rate at the Hampton Inn, you'd get more value for your money, and you'd still get HHonors points.

We had a room at the Hilton via Hotwire in 02’ and were less then impressed. We had to be moved from our initial room due to the smell. For the price we paid on Hotwire I would say it was defiantly worth staying in for a night but I wouldn’t pay near full price. We are staying at the new RonJon resort for a night before cruising this May.

Have to agree with everyone else. Stayed there Nov. 2001 and thought it was a little dirty (bathtub dirty and water leak spots on the ceiling) but nice and quite on the beach in the morning.
Rob

Thanks everyone for your replies. I guess we'll stay somewhere else. We had a nice time at the Radisson or maybe we'll try the new hotel Ron Jons. They already quoted me $130 for the night. It's more than I really wanted to spend but what the heck. Who knows when we'll be back down there again after this year's cruise.

Hey Mulljac - try Priceline.

I tried it for the very first time recently and got the Doubletee on Cocoa Beach for $39 for three rooms! I looked at Dave's tribute site and it gets a good review (if you get a deal).

I figure for $39 how bad can it be! And it is right on the beach!

I have seen lots of posts for the new RonJon place - it sounds wonderful! You will have a good time no matter where you stay.

Have a great trip!

I have stayed at the Hilton -

What I liked about it is that it is right on the beach - We stayed there because we get HH points -

We have also stayed at the Hampton Inn - We did not like it here only because they did not have a restuarant on-site and we did not rent a car - Flying in from the West Coast, we arrived late and were very hungry - NOthing opened and nothing within walking distance -

The Hilton was not as nice as other Hilton hotels we have stayed at - We pulled up and were disappointed - The rooms were not as nice - But they did have a restuarant and bar and were located right on the beach - Seeing that we were only in the hotel 11 hours, it worked for us - But it does not live up to the Hilton name - that I do agree on!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter