Anyone stayed at Sheraton Vistana Resorts? Just got 2 BR for $140.00 per night over easter - NO TOU

momuv2poohs

PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN
Just wanted to know if we needed to bring towels for the pool, what is the motel like. We dont have to take a tour or anything. We are just "renters". But I have not seen anything on the board and I am curious if the rooms are nice, etc. What about the restraunts there.

This resort is lovely and very close to WDW.
They have a web site you can tour and see your accomodations and what is going on at Vistana.

I tried to book Vistana on the 21 of January and
they said they were totally booked. I am wondering if it is the new or old Vistana. I was
told that there was a brand new one that had openings but it was $240.00 a night.

the Sheraton Vistana Resort was all booked up. Evidently their computers were saying they still had rooms, but actually they did not :( :( Oh, well, I will try another one. Thanks for the replys everyone.

You might think about 2br 2 bath suites at summerfield suites in LBV. rates are about $l60 with entertainment card in april. get # from their website. they are a wyndyham property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter