Anyone stayed at an Indian Creek Vacation Home this year ?

TraceyL

Always planning........
I'm desperate to find first hand reports of any construction work from the Western Beltway affecting the area. I'm getting conflicting information from various sources and would like an eye witness account please :)

You both are talking about home/condo construction arent you? I am wondering because I booked a home in Indian Creek because from what I read on these boards it was not near ROAD construction. Is that correct? I didnt want to be in a bunch of road construction, but I can tolerate home construction. Thanks for the info. :flower:

It's road construction- the Western Beltway but I'm getting conflicting reports about how Indian Creek is affected or is likely to be affected

beltwayconstruction.jpg

Tracey,
Well, great!! Does that add a lot of time to the trip to Disney? Is your understanding that this is a better "side" of Disney to be on? I got my information a while back. Any information you have is appreciated. Thanks :flower:

Indian Creek is a fantastic location (stayed there last year) and your journey time should not be affected.

My concern is the noise & dust generated as I have heavy construction around me at home and don't want any of it on vacation! Florida Transport state that the road through Indian Creek is used as a temporary access road throughout construction (due to complete DEc 2006), villa oners say it'snot being used after Dec 2005 - I'm just trying to to find somebody who's stayed there to find out which one is true :confused:

Thanks Tracey- I hope its not a thru road as you have been told. I am excited about staying here also. Hope it all works out. :flower:

Indian Creek is being cut in half by the new road, it is by FAR the worst affected resort of all by this construction. I have not stayed there but I would think the dust and noise would be unbearable !!! I saw this with my own eyes last month.

M

Well I hope that our rental home is the farthest away from this construction!! I see now from the map Tracey posted that the road cuts that subdivision in half! I already put my deposit down so I guess I will have to hope for the best. :rolleyes2

Hi all ,

Off in a few weeks time to villa in Indian creek and was wondering if anyone had stayed there lately could tell me how the new road is effecting the resort ie ; how much traffic, noise , dust ,etc

Thanks Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter