Anyone stay here?

disneediva

Beware the BFF's
Hi guys we are sailing on our first 7 day Eastern and have adjoining cabins with my parents they are 6087 and 6089 has anyone stayed in these before? We were wondering about noise and the easiness of access to stairs etc.

Hi disneediva

A bump is just a way to bring your message back to the top of the list.CAMICKEY didn't have an answer for you, but she wanted to help keep your message where people would see it.

Hope that helps
Katdb

I am new to the board also and I was trying to figure bump out also! I had an idea but now I know for sure! You learn something new every day!

-Erin

Hope you know what a bump is now. We stayed in 6092 before, so I was hoping someone in your exact room would respond. 6092 was fine but on our next cruise we are moving closer to midship above the kids clubs (more of a convenience for us) and closer to the elevators. We found 6092 to be quiet and can not think of anything that bothered us here (Of course as long as we are on DCL, we'll take any room). - Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter