Anyone stay here

Ally0005

Earning My Ears
Anyone stay at the Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort?
This is our frist trip to Disney. Looking for a place that will be great for children 7 and 3.
Any information you can give me on this resort would be helpful.
Also, can you get a package deal, i.e tickets, food, stay. We will be staying from May 28, 07 to June 2, 07. Tnank

You will get more responses if you post this over on the Disney Resorts board. You will find loads of information on all WDW resorts over there.

We stayed here in August 2004 and were not impressed. I guess it depends on how much time you will actually be spending at the resort itself. You might want to do a comparison between Caribbean Beach Resort and Port Orleans French Quarter. I've heard really positive things about the Port Orleans resort.

Thank you , I will post on the Disney Resort board and I will look into Port Orleans French Quarter.

mother is 84 and needs a wheelchair. this place is not very wheelchair friendly

big spread out and the pathway can have sand along it....

I like both POR and POFQ better.

POR is just as big but is definitely an improvement in the way it is organized.

nothing is a very far walk...

POFQ is very nice - small. It does not have a restuarant. but POR does.

We love to stay at CBR. The food court is good. You will enjoy your stay. Have a great vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter