Anyone stay at Carribean Beach Resort lately?

myrrha68

Earning My Ears
My family and I will be at WDW in about 1 1/2 weeks. I have reserved Carribean Beach resort because it seemed nice, we have never stayed there before Actually, this is our 1st trip to WDW. I was wondering if anyone has stayed there recently because I know they are refurbishing the main pool and am a little worried about that.

You will have a great time at CBR. You might want to check out the CBR FAQ thread. Link is listed below. I have photos of the construction.

We are (after three years time) planning on going back to CBR in Sept. We have always enjoyed the tropical feel of the resort and find it very relaxing. I hope you have time to take a walk around.
When you get back please let us know how your trip went.
Have a great vacation!!!

We stayed at CBR during Hurricane Francis in 2004 and felt safe and cozy in our little corner room in Jamica. Our quiet pool was just fine for us after a day in the parks, but it didn't have a slide. I think each "island" has its own pool so don't worry about it being too crowded. After walking all day we didn't feel like walking across the middle island to go to the themed pool anyway. If you're looking for a relaxing place to stay, you've found it. Clean and pretty with hammocks on the beach. We were the first bus stop picking up (so we always had a seat while riding around the resort) and the first to be dropped off when returning from parks. Never waited longer than 20 minutes. The only negatives were slow check in and luggage delivery. Eat elsewhere, Shutters Rest. is nothing to write home about, although its adequate. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter