Anyone seen Rob?

Angeluk

....polishing up my halo!
has anyone 'seen Rob over here yet? Just trying to go through my memory for all the usual suspects...is he over here yet???

I haven't seen him but we should be able to remember his email address - it's something like rob@rar.co.uk? Anyone know if that's right?

Bev

Nope, not yet :(

Just compiling a list of those UK Disers I can remember - up to about 60 at the moment.

I'll post a list later to see who is still "Missing in Cyberspace".

Bev, think it could be .gov.uk

Shaun, better than me, I've only got to 46 so far!

Bev, I'm pretty sure that's the right email address, why not give it a try? :D

LOL!!!! I think you might be right Angel! ;)

Not easy to remember is it, oh what a problem we have trying to find folk! :rolleyes:

I've had a look in the members directory and Rob has been on once since the UK Dis failed - so he should be able to find us, but just to be sure I'll send him a mail.

Rob's Profile

I e-mailed Rob on the first day the boards were down, and I'm sure he's since replied on a thread about DLP.

It's gladdened my heart to see so many people who care! Particular thanks to those people who emailed me a heads-up.

I had found the new location, but work has been manic so I've not had a lot of time to read/post.

Does anyone know if this is a permanent home for our boards?

Regards

Rob

It looks that way Rob.

Hopefully things will improve soon.

Nice to see you around

Looks very much as if that's the case Rob, sad to say. Isn't it nice to know we care?!;)

Phew! Welcome Rob - thought we'd lost you! ;)

Yes - I am afraid that the Old UK Dis is no more, all that valuable information and hard work lost! :(

We will just have to build up the info here and get it just like it was :)

Nice to see you again :D

...... hi Rob - lose him? No chance - I have the addy ready just in case he/ you didn't turn up.

Originally posted by Janice
Phew! Welcome Rob - thought we'd lost you! ;)

Yes - I am afraid that the Old UK Dis is no more, all that valuable information and hard work lost! :(

We will just have to build up the info here and get it just like it was :)

Nice to see you again :D

It is a shame Janice, but I think the collective wisdom and sense of community are the most valuable aspects, and we won't lose those.

Regards

Rob

Hiya Rob

I am so glad you are ok - I really hope that we haven't lost anybody with

Have you been to the DLP Studios preview yet ia m dying to hear all about it?

Eda

Yes Eda, I was at the first Walt Disney Studios preview last weekend. I posted my first opinions on the old UK DIS boards, but alas they are no more! I will see if I can find a copy of what I wrote and repost them on the Trip Planning board if that's OK.

Regards

Rob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter