Anyone see Paul O Grady show?

Head_in_the_clouds

Mouseketeer
I think I'm in :love: with Michael Buble - I actually think he is the sexiest man alive! Between Peter Andre yesterday (who I also have a little thing for:lovestruc:) and the Buble today I can't wait to see who is standing in for Paul tomorrow! He can stay away as long as he likes as long as he keeps the guy candy coming :woohoo:.

And yes ... I do need to get out more :rotfl2:.

I think I'm in :love: with Michael Buble - I actually think he is the sexiest man alive! Between Peter Andre yesterday (who I also have a little thing for:lovestruc:) and the Buble today I can't wait to see who is standing in for Paul tomorrow! He can stay away as long as he likes as long as he keeps the guy candy coming :woohoo:.

And yes ... I do need to get out more :rotfl2:.

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I don't watch Paul O'Grady, but I saw Peter Andre presenting on This Morning last Friday. He seems like a nice guy :)

I saw Fern Britton on Monday, Pete yesterday & a little bit of today's.

Can't wait to see who else hosts this week. :thumbsup2

:headache: I missed him because I was at work!!!

I love Michael Buble! He is lovely! May have to You Tube it!

Must admit Pinky, Fern Britton doesn't really do it for me :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Fingers crossed for Johnny Depp pirate: lol!

:lmao: No she doesn't do it for me either but I do like her.

Mmmmm now Johnny Depp would be perfect. ;)

Gems - you could watch the whole thing on the channel 4 website. :thumbsup2

Oh Dear, looks like I shouldn't have got my hopes up. Jo Brand today, Johnny Vegas tomorrow :sad2:.

*trawls off to watch more youtube clips of Michael Buble*

WAIT!!!!!! Its Thursday!!!!!!!! Peter Andre's show is on ITV2 tonight :cheer2:.

I watched it with my mum yesterday aswell, we love michael buble!

My brother has got mum and my dad tickets to see him at the o2 arena next may, but my Dad cannot stand him so i'm pretty sure i will be taking his place :lmao:

Im so jealous! I would like to go but don't have anyone I know who would go with me as they are either not fans or students with not enough money!

Im so jealous! I would like to go but don't have anyone I know who would go with me as they are either not fans or students with not enough money!

The tickets were very expensive and they are all now sold out, they are going for big money on Ebay...if my mum doesnt ditch my dad and take me i will cry :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter