Anyone rented a car from airport and returned to Disney Car Care Center?

honey11dog

Live in Florida, but my heart and home is with LSU
Just wondering if this is an easy thing to do? When you drop off the car, will they bring you to your hotel? We are renting a car to drive to see family in Florida. We don't need the car, while we are at Disney. And this seems like a better option than dropping it back at the airport and getting a transfer from there. Any suggestions?

I did the opposite. Picked up the car on Christmas Eve last year at the Disney Care Center and returned it to MCO. No problems whatsoever.

If you rent from Alamo/National, there is a counter and drop-off location at the Swan/Dolphin, from which you can use Disney transportation to get back to your resort.

You can also drop off at the Car Care Center with Alamo (maybe National, too), and they have a shuttle that will take you back to your Disney resort. The Car Care Center has later hours than the Dolphin which closes pretty early (around 4:30 p.m. I think).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter